• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Nah, it's down south where they talk all funny, we talk proper like up ere

Comment

wel im in the middle and i never learnt how to speak proper!! lol

Comment

Morning all,
        Tis not looking too good out there this morning, so maybe our plans for today will be squashed lol.
        OH came home from the pub last night, woke me up as per :rolleyes:. He kept going on about how we are going watching pig racing today Well you know me I came out with " do you mean Trotting" well when we stopped giggling he said it was deffo on and local lol
        I have now to delve in the blue bin for Thurdays Mail, apparantly the details are in there. If I do not return can someone phone Tameside council and tell them where I am, cause OH won't have a clue lol.
        Hope all you lot have got something just as exciting to look forward to :rolleyes:

Comment

Well I am going to do some washing today, and hopefully I will be able to get it dry, have negotiated with the mother in law so that I can borrow her tumble dryer. Only problem is I don't think I will get it till Monday, meanwhile the kitchen is disappearing under piles of clothes.

I am just gonna have to take my chances with the weather and hope that I can get most of it dry before the monsoon starts again, at least its a bit windy here, so that should help.

And I also have to spend the day in front of the pc working, its over half way through the month and I m no where near where I wanted to be at this point.

Ho hum

Comment

I've got a hurricane to look forward to.

No, tell a lie... I'm not looking forward to it at all.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

oh eck Lugger, get yourself strapped to the main brace or whatever it is you do.
              Hope you are ok and get through it with not too much bother, keep in touch Enaid x

Comment

lugger fingers crossed everything will be ok xxx
                enaid that will be something different!!
                delta its a good job u dont live here cos the sky's looking decidely dodgy!! my washing is inside!! not that i dont trust the weather!!??
                i have a spreadsheet to print off thanks to jan thank you again if you come on soon!!
                cant wait for them to receive it lol!

Comment

Hi Archer,
                  Is it a biggie then yer spread sheet?
                  OH got it all wrong the pig racing is next weekend, I'm not sure I fancy it anyway, lol
                  How is Jet doing? I love em when there little but they are hard work sometimes.

Comment

well it's nissing it down here! spent all morning in bed...woke up at 8 looked out the window....turned over went back to sleep...lol
                    Nothing exciting planned other then the usual ton of washing.....tumble dryer...holding up for now! and the resulting mountain of ironing....arrgghh.

Comment

Not fair. They are supposed to bounce.
                      My Blog

Comment

lol lugger, nevermind

Comment

Thought you were strapped in for a hurricane, not perving lol
                          Matts avatar doesn't move either I believe.
                          Quite relieved really, they look like they may do a bit of damage and the wouldn't do russ any good either pmsl Enaid lol

Comment

lo enaid hun, i see ya hiding there.
                            no piggies for you today then huh, oh well if the weather's anything like it is here your better off at home!

Comment

I don't flamin believe it, the washer clicked to a stop and the flippin heavens opened, talk about flippin timing! just put it all through another spin and am gonna have to put the heating on so I can put it all on radiators. So thats one wash down, about 4 more still waiting.

Oh baubles to it, I'm going back to work

Comment

Sounds like a perfect excuse to sit down with a nice bottle or 2 and put yer feet up, Delta.
                                My Blog

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X