• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know after the fact Russ I am sorry, hope all is well now lol.
    Lugger I don't want to fondle yer haggis honest, I know there is not a haggis under yer kilt, that's why pmsl. I would like to have a mess with yer sporan though if that's ok rofl. :devil:

Comment

• I need to go repair the bomb damage. Well, file the paperwork, which amounts to the same hing.

I think there's going to have to be a bonfire tomorrow. We must have hoarded 20 odd years worth of paperwork. No wonder the rainforests are disappearing.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Just to say I am taking a break for a few days, but will pop in to check up on you all......
        only till next week.....
        It's me b'day saturday.....so going to try and get me head sorted before then.....
        need to make a few hard decissions in my life.....
        And keep listening to phil collins.....so i know I need to do something and sort it out....lol
        Speak to you all later....
        Russ

Comment

• Well veilside,
          I do hope whatever you have to sort out you do!!!!!!!
          Many happy returns for Saturday if we don't see you before then, make the most of the day and don't forget your catching up as well. You will soon not be eligable to be my toy boy lol. Take care all the best Enaid xx

Comment

• aww VS hope everything turns out ok and u make the right decisions for the circumstances ur in....
            happy birthday babe have a good one.... xx

Comment

• Russ, thoughts and prayers for you. I'm sure you'll decide whatever is best.

Save us all some cake too.

but I'd deffo advise ditching the Phil Collins collection.
              My Blog

Comment

• Morning,
                Well it's nearly afternoon now isn't it?
                Very dull here and drizzling, nothing exciting happened over night.
                Another postal strike imminent, more misery for those in flood areas, a lovely couple win the lottery, bless all they want is new knees.

Comment

• And a whole 4 days off work for me, 6 counting the weekend, who needs a lottery win?

Anybody know a Hoover engineer, my dishwasher has given up and I can't remember what to do with that Fairy stuff.

Comment

• I will tell you what my HO does with the fairy stuff, he fills washing up bowl with red hot water, places pots carefully in bowl and leaves them. That is called soaking. Pots jump on to draining board all by them selves, stay there, this is called airing them. Overnight yet another miracle, the same pots end up in their correct place ready for reuse. That's how simple washing up is for some people.

Comment

• That happens in our house too.

It must be the washing up gnomes.

Or something.

Howline a gale here too. Rain. Not nice weather. Deffo not weather for going up and lunging a horse that spooks at grass blowing in a breeze. I think I'll just go and pretend to try and catch her for half an hour, so she doesn't realise she has actually had some exercise.
                      My Blog

Comment

• Carrot, Bucket comes to mind lol, the time I had at first trying to catch Omar, unbelievable, ended up many a time no carrot and no bucket! (chucked it that far), Good Luck pmsl

Comment

• well raining here too and loads of work to do ....at least i have a rain coat now!!
                          sons going for a day out to conkers so i hope the weather lets up a bit for him!! which reminds me i havent done his lunch box!! ok catch u all later kids dont want to get ready eaither! can see him being late for the trip way things are going!!

Comment

• I will tell you what my HO does with the fairy stuff, he fills washing up bowl with red hot water, places pots carefully in bowl and leaves them. That is called soaking. Pots jump on to draining board all by them selves, stay there, this is called airing them. Overnight yet another miracle, the same pots end up in their correct place ready for reuse. That's how simple washing up is for some people.
                            Thanks for that Enaid, I'll try it when I get home, is it only men that can perform this miracle, coz if so I have 3 of them so it should get done in 1/3 the time (or should that be 3 x???)

Comment

• Morning peeps,

sapphire

Comment

• Not one word on this little thread since yesterday morning !
                                Well Morning folks,
                                Tis another very wet day here, gloomy as well.
                                Big heat wave abroad though, people dying and forest fires etc, so another day to be grateful for what I got lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X