• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the reason MG looks a little older is due to the shock of the Bar Bill a few of us managed to run up on his card just before Crimbo, Hey thanks for the hangover MG Oh I was seriously ill that day, might have been food poisoning I think .
    So how long till you go away then Fendy, I do believe you havn't mentioned it hun

sapphire

Comment

• Poor peeps with dull, dreich weather. I'm just sitting at me pooter in newly redecorated top bedroom which has now become our office, sun streaming through the window, with the sea just outside our door as flat calm as anything. Seagulls squawking, next door's parrot yapping away, and all is well with the world.

Now all i gota do is decide what junk I can safely throw away without mrs LB pretending they are valuable and might come in handy some day. I think I'll be fairly safe if it hasn't seen the light of day for 10 years.

AWWWWW. There's dolphins about half a mile away. Just off to get me bino's
      Last edited by LuggerBugs; 5th July 2007, 13:02:PM.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
        Poor peeps with dull, dreich weather.

Now all i gota do is decide what junk I can safely throw away without mrs LB pretending they are valuable and might come in handy some day. I think I'll be fairly safe if it hasn't seen the light of day for 10 years.
        Now working from experiance of the opposite sex, deciding what to throw out is easy really. Don't attempt to throw anything belonging to the Mrs, even if it has not been used for a long time, it is still more important than anything of yours. Be safe, just throw all of your stuff away.

best wishes,
        Hod...Liam..
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Dolphins off the coast of Aberdeen are you sure the're not a mirage, surely you can't get dolphins up there, I cannot believe it lol.
          Oh Lugger a nice new office at the top of the house, for you to sit and while the time away at your pooter plotting yet another episode in the downfall of our favourite peeps. I can just picture you sitting there, just like a scene from the film the Ghost and Mrs Muir, blimey thats an old one isn't it.

sapphire

Comment

• I've seen dolphins IN Aberdeen harbour before now. But they don't often pop up our way. It's usually further around the coast that you see them most. Between Fraserburgh and Inverness. They are quite famous. Folks come on holiday to see them.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Blimey you learn something new everyday don't you !

sapphire

Comment

• we get dolphins here too, they usually stay just outside the bay! but they have been known to come right in close sometimes...... lovely to see them though.

Comment

• Wise words Hod, lol lol xxxxxxxxx obviously a man in the know. Been there and done that, me thinks............ lol lol, and suffered the very severe consquences.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the iccle dolphins............ Yaaaaaaaaaayy xxxxxxxx
                  Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                  Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                  Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                  Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                  Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                  Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1
                  A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well got writers cramp now. Just finished posting some example e mails in the VIP bit on Beagles about negotiating with numpty banks etc.

Got loads more but wont bore ya all with em. Lol Lol. xxxxxxx I think you can get the general jist that I was just basically a pain in the *rse to the banks and credit card companies. Off to harrass Yorky Bank and Crapital Bum again tomoz........... well a gals gotta do something productive on her day off................... Ooooooo tis curry Friday tomoz......... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx and vino of course. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Pleased to see you're behaving yourself Fendy, but how long will it last eh? I see you were told off good and proper by a hierarchical mod at the last place!!!

Comment

• Is anyone on facebook yet - I'm officially 'down with t' kids' !

Comment

• Hi Nuddy how you doing, are you still celebrating?

Comment

• Hey nuddy, news of your arrival has been greatly exaggerated. Or for fendy, what took you so long to find us

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bouncing dowgeeeee Nuddys here. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Nuddy, huge big welcome. So Lovely to see ya here.................. Yaaaaaaaaaaay, so come on spill. What ya bought so far with ya winnings hun ???? Lol Lol xxxx or is that best kept private, lol lol xxxxxxx

Oh yeah, uber b*llocking from mods in stilletto boots over the road. But hey, thats life. Cant keep a good talkative monster down. lol lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Nuddy, ya gotta get that dowgeeeee avatar over on here too. I miss it. Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X