• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes plus the aqeuos part acts as a moisturiser and helps the skin, stops it from drying out (you ladies will know better about moisteriser than me).

Id recommend it to anyone.

With lotion you have to dab and dab
    With this you get a handful and rub it all over - its a bit like sudocrem type of stuff - that type of pot

Comment

• Gotcha over and out the barstool! Plenty more fish in the sea Archer and they are not all that bad !

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
        I we talking sex again
        I was a BBQ in your neck of the woods today.

Comment

• I object to that remark about drying out PK some times it is the lubricant that counts!

Comment

• Originally posted by PKea View Post
            I was a BBQ in your neck of the woods today.
            did yer spend owt that is the question?

Comment

• What would I spend at a BBQ?

I went to Ikea (no relation) this morning and got a new rug and loads of other crap, and had me dinner there

Comment

• PK u another northerner then??
                u didnt get dodgy food at that BBQ did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                  PK u another northerner then?? Sure Am

u didnt get dodgy food at that BBQ did you? No, I didnt go to Enaids
                  LOL..

Comment

• ok I

Comment

• naughty boy pkea! what r u trying to say about enaids cooking???

Comment

• i have read it right now pmsl bbq I thought you said B&Q ok pmsl
                        I don't know where I went wrong there:o eceppt to say I have had a few

Comment

• right bedtime for me!
                          have fun all
                          x

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            i have read it right now pmsl bbq I thought you said B&Q ok pmsl
                            I don't know where I went wrong there:o eceppt to say I have had a few
                            You! had a few? Never....
                            Thought you were sober and teetotal!!!!

PMSL

Comment

• and me nite all"

Comment

• Wha, you disappear when the best performer of the eve is one. Mr E John, wowowwowowowwo xxx
                                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X