• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapphire`s puppies are world famous aren`t they missus . I really have forgotten how long ago that one started ..........can you Sapphire?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• i can imagine!! not sure how these guys arent single with the chat up lines ive read either!!
      so mistie u not sharing a photo?

Comment

• Originally posted by mistie View Post
        oh archer.....you want to see us in chat on full flow...not for the faint hearted
        Definately Archer especially if Amy and myself are in the same room together

I look exactly like my avatar , don`t I mistie
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

• ooo tools a forum romance (or just lust!!)

Comment

• archer .....camara shy hate having my pics done ....cant have them on public forum no way......but a few peeps have seen me.

Comment

• Thats it,I disappear for another couple of hours, and Im lost again, this thread moves faster than a speeding out of control train............. aghghghghgghghgh
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• hey guys....check this out.....lol
                http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...insurance.html

Comment

• yes tools just missing the dirty overall and desk

Comment

• Oh christ not the desk again , I`ve told you it needs tidying and the overalls still stink of diesel

Comment

• PMSL......best get it tidy then......

Comment

• You never complained about the upturned stapler before!!

Comment

• oh i thought that was you.........

Comment

• Told you before , like a wasp.

Hmmmm I think I had better retire to the chatroom this thread moves faster than chat

Comment

• Come back when your ready for round 2 tools wasp my arse

Comment

• Wasp your arse?????? are you sure you don`t want to edit that?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X