• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had me salard now having rumncoke

Comment

• lol nattie didnt know u had a sense of humour over the road!! ? its nice to see ............

Comment

• off to take biggest son to asda catch u later........fendy hope u enjoy ur curry!!

Comment

• Asda food curry food, i think i maybe hungry!!!

Comment

• Enaid, Salarde,,,,,,,,,, hun is the best you could come up with on a miserable evening like tonight. Has rained all day solid for three days. I put a large glass vase out when it started on Wednesday to measure how much rain, and I swear to god, this is no lie, there is 9 inches in there tonight. I know I know, dont ask, Im sad................... hope them run n cokes are tasting sooooooooooooooo good. Cracking open meee vino in ten mins....................... the red won out tonight. Not that it shouted loudest at me from the rack, just that it shouted for the longest time,, tis still in there screaming at me to decork it.I think its getting a little tense with anticipation, Lol Lol xxx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Oooooh Nattie shops at Asda, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxx I bet he sends Mrs Nattie out for it really, Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Somehow i missed other comments, how very dare you mention that you had not seen my humour over the road. Fendy, as one door closes a new one opens and this is one where you see the evolution of a site from the beginning. We are here from the beginning. Some did not think we would hit 100 members, we did. The next milestone is 1000 which we will get to because people will see that we are positive and friendly and a lot of fun.

Comment

• Well, I to say in private chat, we have all said how much more welcoming this place is. Much more friendly and dare I say, HUMAN, all piggies excepted, lol lol lol xxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I have a strong feeling this site is truly going to go from strength to strength, I do hope so. Sincerely. Because I think people can get good common sense help here, and a little fun thrown in, only when they need it of course.......................xxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                      Well, I to say in private chat, we have all said how much more welcoming this place is. Much more friendly and dare I say, HUMAN, all piggies excepted, lol lol lol xxxxxxxx
                      I blame God for poor piggies' misfortunes. He did make them taste of bacon, after all.

Bacon Butties. Mmmm. Is there anything nicer in the whole world? With loadsa brown sauce. (Not HP, cos they've moved production to Holland.)

OO heck.. A bit of Deja Vu. I'm sure I mentioned all this somewhere before. But I blame God again anyways, cos piggies taste so NICE!!!!

I'm off for a bag of pork scratchings.
                      My Blog
                      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I second that, here here, oooops I dont think piggie come to call do they !!!!

Oink Oink Piggy, oink oink............... lol lol xxx

I repeat in the fashion of dorothy in Oz, Im busy clicking my sparkly red shoes,

THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME, THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME,

And boy does this place feel welcoming, very much like home. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Are you home lugger, or all at sea......................... wandering in the wilderness, alone and afraid, lol lol xxx

I wandered lonely as a cloud, oh eck, not doing to well at mo, I think they meant in field of daffies there, not at sea, lol xxx unless Wordsworth was on crack, lol lol xxx I do hope not, that would shatter a beautiful illusion I have every time I think of that poem, Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• At sea. Poor me. All alone. Like a dog without a bone. Surfing the web. Cos the sea's all rough. Too rough to dive. My little machine. Into the water. Coz it might get broke. So time to ponder. But no place to wander. Tis just a wee boat. And my name's not Jesus. SO I can't stroll on the briny. With my shoes all shiny. They'd get wet. Pet. Missus LB would get upset. Yet. If I drowned in the sea. Poor me.
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaw thats lovely. Our own wordsworth on the forum. Lol Lol. xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hey everyone....hey fendy, nattie......lol
                                JUST TO SAY......CLOSED ALL ME THREADS ON OTHERSIDE!!!!!!
                                I am so peeved over the way they treated fendy.....I wiped a load of me threads and closed the rest....lol
                                Here for good.......lol
                                Bah, Humbug......lol
                                enough......I'm here now.....lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X