• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah........... our fendy's on the winnin' side only mate!!!!!! She's the gal that's gonna beat cobbetss into place, trust me on that!!!

Salford??? Central Salford gal meself mate................. i.e., just outside of langworthy (edging towards the posh part - claremont/height!!!)

Love the area, even though some of the peeps have dragged it down a bit!!! Still believe in it though............. it's ma' home town!!!!!! Dirty old town that it is!!!!!!!!

"I met my love.............. by the gasworks wall...............dirty old town............. dirty old town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" xxxxxxxx

Comment

• kev cant see u getting gravy with ur chips in brum to be honest! but u should take a flask of ur own when u go chippy!!

Comment

• Get yer ar*e back to salford............ you can still get gravy on yer chips here!!!!!

And on that note peeps................ gonna love ya' an' leave ya'!!!!!!!!!!!

Hedgey's nissed again................... have a top night peeps!!!!!!! Luv ya'!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Night night Hedgey, XXX
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• night hedgey sleep well! hope ur heads ok in the morning! xx

Comment

• Silly, silly Wendy. Hat on ALL the time!!!!!! You're no use to anyone if your brain is all mush.

Just been listening to our local radio station online tonight. Our youngest's band was on the Sunday sessions promoting their new CD, and upcoming gig. I think their street cred's shot tho... Dad here emailed in to wish them luck. Then not wishing to be outdone, Kieran's mum phoned in too. ROCK AND ROLL.

But they did say they were off to relax with a nice cup of tea after the interview. So it's not entirely our fault if they get grannies for groupies. LOL
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Oh, aye. That reminds me. He's going to be playing with a band that's supporting the Sugababes. I need to see if he'll get me a back door pass. Or should that be, back stage pass? Whatever.
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Morning,
                  Wendy what can I say, you should have known better! but hope you are soon ok.
                  I would try a net in the garden, if I thought for one moment my mad mutt wouldn't wrag it, she just loves to get in trouble
                  Do you think then we are soon going to know a celebs dad Lugger?
                  That would be great and good luck if you do get back stage, but behave yourself
                  Hedgey I've told yer before you are like a f**t in a collander, where have you been?

Comment

• Cheers Enaid, but some would say my brain was already like mush anyway. Feeling much better today, can move without saying ouch! Gonna have to do some work today so might not be around too much.

catch ya later.....
                    Is no longer here

Comment

• Sad news i'm afraid peeps, one of our koi carp popped its clogs yesterday, we had to have a burial service for the thing. OH is heartbroken, myself i'd have given it to the cat or flushed in down the loo, but it was too big for the loo. And even worse we are still decorating pfft.

Anyway enough of my rants, how is everyone today ?

sapphire

Comment

• Sorry about your fish, they are very expensive as well!
                        We had them in a previous house and they fell to Herons, we have a small pond now, but would only put goldfish in it as it's too small for Koi.
                        Not really decorating weather is it, but it will be worth it when it's done.

Comment

• afternoon all
                          glad ur ok wendy
                          lol daughters friends fish died and they had a burial service for it!
                          well i ran out of ink so im just starting bundle again.... i want it done by the time i go to bed tonight so i can post it tomorrow and take the other one upto court.visitin mom this afternoon so ill do what i can til 3.
                          what a hot day again!

Comment

• Well poor Wendys brain's mushed (and no hun, we didnt think it was to start with, honest. !!), poor Sapphires Koi has pegged it and off to the happy fishing ground, meee poor iccle dowgeeeee is all hot and bothered in the sun, doesnt know what to do with himself, and neither do I for that matter, boy, tis a hot one today in Oakies, But Im not complaining, honest. Oh, and did I mention already, Cobbetts phoned................. lol lol lol, the lovely AM rang me again, all nicey nice and making me lovely offers to be paid this week. Have I mentioned that already ????? No............... oooooooo must go post on my thread then, Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxx DOUBLE HAPPY MONDAY.
                            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1
                            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Has everyone seen this ....... http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...b-meeting.html

Expect to see a few of you there pmsl.

sapphire

Comment

• Must be cocktail hour, unless anyone knows different

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X