• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Goodbye everyone. Nattie signs out: April Fools Day Prank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye everyone. Nattie signs out: April Fools Day Prank

Many of you will be aware that I have been unhappy for some time and having spoken with the team last night, I have decided that the time is right for Nattie to leave the charges game once and for all. There has been no disagreements but personal issues are such that the time is right to go. I would like to thank everyone for the support they have given me over various charges sites and wish everyone well.
    Before anyone makes any other comments it is essential that you read the thread below because that is the main reason why I am leaving. I will ask amethyst to update this thread at 12pm today as I have emailed her something.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=6917

Re: Goodbye everyone. Nattie signs out

Cant see any updates, although i do see the wolf in pigs trotters has changed back to orange.

Is this part of the game?

Comment

Re: Goodbye everyone. Nattie signs out

oops forgot to update.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Goodbye everyone. Nattie signs out: April Fools Day Prank

If you need something doing, then do it yourself. The link should have gone to a previous thread called April Fools Day.
        Sadly, this prank either was too crap or not good. Remember BE WARNED I have 365 days to think of a better one and this time it will be a corker.
        Things I was told I couldn't do(updates would have been at 12 noon)
        1) Write a thread and say the OFT had lost the case.
        2) Write a thread and say the OFT had won the case.
        3) Write a thread and say that faster payments had started a month earlier.
        4) Write a thread and give a code that would give one free £20 note.
        5) Say that NatWest/RBS Bank has taken a loan from the Bank Of England(that would have got me into some serious trouble whethe it was true or not....It's not in case you were wondering).

So here is the rhyme if you play the prank after 12pm on April Fools Day.
        "April fools is here and gone and you are the fool for carrying it on"

Thanks and good job no one took me seriously this morning or I was have got so much grief of team.

Comment

Oh Hi Nattie, I thought you'd left

ROFL

Comment

Sadly, this prank either was too crap or not good. Remember BE WARNED I have 365 days to think of a better one and this time it will be a corker.

Can't help thinking maybe not

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X