• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I Am A Non Smoker!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Am A Non Smoker!!!!!!

Well keep knocking one a day off if you can. I was told that cutting down doesn't work, but then again nothing worked for me except the plastic fag. We are all different and we will all achieve this in our own way, if we really want to. I think that is the most important thing you have to want to. So carry on Wendy you will get there I am sure Enaid x

Comment

Day 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I am so impressed with myself.
      Needed to update to remind myself that I am now a non smoker as the 'must have a fag' thing was on me again. It helped reading through your support.
      Wendy you can do it, you really can. When you feel ready and totally fed up with it then stop, that is your time to do it. Usually I persevere with smoking but this time I called it quits.
      No more weight gain - thankfully. Not bad considering it's been Easter.
      Love Sally xx
      P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
      life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
      Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

well done!

Has anyone tried Allen Carr's stop smoking book? Lots of my friends swear by it.

Stop Smoking with Allen Carr’s Easyway Worldwide
        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

My dad bought me it many years ago, it says 'do not stop smoking until you've finished this book' - it took me eight years to finish it!!!
          Carried on smoking as I didn't get the full impact of it.
          Bought it in CD to listen to in the car, but listen to music.
          It didn't work for me, but that's because I took so long and didn't listen.
          I know of a few people that it has worked for.
          Sally xx

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Three weeks one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Over three weeks of being a non-smoker!!!!
            WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Sally xxx
            P.S. Really pleased incase you couldn't tell lol

Comment

Three weeks four days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              And believe me the past couple of days have been just the time to smoke, personel **** going on, and smoking seemed like a good idea, but I didn't.
              I am still smoke free - although not nicotine free
              I will stick at it, I will not cave in.
              Hurt feelings are not worth smoking for!!
              Love Sally xx

Comment

:clap2:
                Massive well done to you.
                You are doing so well

SL xxx
                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

1 year today for me, Friday 13th April 2007. I am so chuffed and keep going Sal it does get easier. Enaid xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X