• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fraud Squad - ITV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud Squad - ITV

This is a must view programme imo,

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/fraud-...es-2/episode-2

It will both sicken and delight you, delight you because in the end the culprits do get punished although again imo no where near harshly enough.
    The sickening part is the victims and their circumstances, the way the scammers live and their total lack of feeling or emotion on what they had done to the victims or being caught. The video they made of themselves purely imo mocking the poor people they had scammed. While on bail they even got another scam going, also a multi million pound one.
    This has the blue print of most scams that come along, the same twisted minds setting up and liquidating companies over and over again.
    Cold calling and hitting the vulnerable as well as the ones who 'never thought they would be caught out'.
    Full blown lies and scripted patter that is so well scripted they even believe it themselves.
    To me this all stinks of little acorns and how they are allowed to grow. Little acorns that start off just like the BPS site (all legit and above board) according to the owner. Making him money, but peanuts compared to the ones on the programme, what's to say though this particular little acorn won't get into their league if he is allowed to.
    It's no good taking 5 years and what must be thousands in costs to nail the scumbags after the event and after so many lives have been ruined.
    Needs nipping in the bud before it even gets to an acorn.

:beagle2222:
    Tags: None

Re: Fraud Squad - ITV

Excellent post. I'll look forward to watching it.

Comment

Watched it this afternoon on ITV player - very good.

Agree with Nelly about acorns wanting nipping before they start to sprout. I really can't imagine how people can behave like that and sleep at night myself, but then maybe that's why I'm poor lol.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Parasites, one of the main things that drives me to actively campaign and spend so much time & effort working against fraud.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

It did make it rather difficult to have any empathy for them whatsoever. For all the millions of £££ they had robbed off people and lavish lifestyles they really didn't look very healthy or happy, or have houses filled with love and friends and laughter... miserable little shits in their showhomes with fancy pants shoes and gucci bags with no one to show them to.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I just hope everything the police seized can be proven to be proceeds of crime and some of the poor people ripped off can get some money back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X