• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Guilty Plea To Sex Acts With Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty Plea To Sex Acts With Dogs

Leicester mercury.

10:30 - 28 February 2008

A son was so sickened to discover his father had committed sex acts with dogs that he reported him to the police.

Paul William Langton filmed himself carrying out what a judge described as "disgusting" behaviour with a black Labrador and a brown mongrel.

His adult son saw the video by chance and, after a row with his dad a few years later, went to a police station.

Langton, a married 51-year-old lorry driver from Beaumont Leys, hung his head in shame and covered his face behind his hand as he appeared in the dock at Leicester Crown Court.

He pleaded guilty to serious sex acts with three male dogs, between 1974 and 2004.

Barbara Graham, prosecuting, said: "The offences came to light after the police were alerted to the fact there may be illegal material, and a warrant was executed on November 2, 2006.

She said: "There were disturbing video images explicitly showing, and suggestive of, sexual acts with dogs."

Ms Graham said Langton initially admitted filming himself with the dog on one occasion.

She said: "It became clear from the evidence there were two dogs directly involved in sexual activity with Langton."

He then confessed to having sexual activity with a third dog, a border collie.

He told police he had "allowed the dogs to have sex with him" and been involved in other acts.

In interview, Langton said it had happened so long ago he had tried to blank it out of his mind because he knew it was wrong.

Ms Graham said to the judge: "I am told Your Honour does not feel obliged to watch the (video) clips - I fully understand."

Judge Michael Pert, QC, said that although the offences were "disgusting" it did not mean, according to sentencing guidelines, they automatically qualified for a jail sentence.

The case was adjourned for a pre-sentence report, to address non-custodial options and possible treatment programmes.

Langton was remanded into custody to await sentencing next month.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Re: Guilty Plea To Sex Acts With Dogs

pmsl (am I okay laughing at it ?)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Please no sly comments from you fellas!

Comment

So glad it wasn't just me laughin at it AME!!! lol He obviously misunderstood the term 'dogging'!!!!!

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
            So glad it wasn't just me laughin at it AME!!! lol He obviously misunderstood the term 'dogging'!!!!!
            PMSL!! ound:

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
              Please no sly comments from you fellas!
              OMG you aint the border collie are ya ?????????????:tinysmile_twink_t:

Comment

Originally posted by theGobbyOne View Post
                OMG you aint the border collie are ya ?????????????:tinysmile_twink_t:
                As you well know I'm a mongrel

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                  As you well know I'm a mongrel
                  Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your a pedigree pooch Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X