• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Maurice Kellett discussion thread (temp)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Kellett discussion thread (temp)

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
    People with that mindset do just keep on changing advisors until they find one that will agree with them - qv a whacko - it's more common than one might think. Eventually they get hit so hard in the pocket they see the light
    Or not.

I know of one case where a crackpot kept suing a neighbour over a trivial boundary dispute that he just kept losing. Every time he lost (and was faced with a whopping bill for costs) he blamed his misfortune not on the obvious fact that he was a loony, but on the dreaded JMF - the Judeo-Masonic Faction - of which his friend and fellow loony, James Todd, posted so volubly on the Usenet newsgroup uk.legal and which - of course - I parodied mercilessly!

When he lost his final appeal, he barricaded himself inside the house, with cans of petrol to throw over any bailiffs who might try to evict him. He pulled up floorboards to create traps and, armed with his not-so-trusty chainsaw - it wouldn't start when he needed it - and a blunt, decorative, Japanese sword, he remained in a bedroom ready to fight off invaders. He was duly arrested and sent to gaol for assault or ABH; his defence was hardly improved by his misguided comments about what he presumed were the judge's Masonic connections.

As was predicted, Maurice Kellett (for it was he) ended up in bed and breakfast accommodation on his release from prison and with so few remaining possessions that he could keep them in a shoebox under his bed. (link 1, fatuous link 2)
    Tags: None

Re: Inheritance property claim

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    Or not.

I know of one case where a crackpot kept suing a neighbour over a trivial boundary dispute that he just kept losing. Every time he lost (and was faced with a whopping bill for costs) he blamed his misfortune not on the obvious fact that he was a loony, but on the dreaded JMF - the Judeo-Masonic Faction - of which his friend and fellow loony, James Todd, posted so volubly on the Usenet newsgroup uk.legal and which - of course - I parodied mercilessly!

When he lost his final appeal, he barricaded himself inside the house, with cans of petrol to throw over any bailiffs who might try to evict him. He pulled up floorboards to create traps and, armed with his not-so-trusty chainsaw - it wouldn't start when he needed it - and a blunt, decorative, Japanese sword, he remained in a bedroom ready to fight off invaders. He was duly arrested and sent to gaol for assault or ABH; his defence was hardly improved by his misguided comments about what he presumed were the judge's Masonic connections.

As was predicted, Maurice Kellett (for it was he) ended up in bed and breakfast accommodation on his release from prison and with so few remaining possessions that he could keep them in a shoebox under his bed. (link 1, fatuous link 2)
    Thank you "CleverCloggs" for your version of events regarding Maurice Kellett. I would be happy to correct some inaccuracies in your version if you would like to contact me. I also wonder whether the Equality Act 2010 protects people with a confirmed mental health problem from being referred to by the derogatory term "Crackpot" on a public forum. Certainly "Disability" is a protected characteristic under the Equality Act...and this forum provides an 'information' "service" to the public (with a little bit of 'misinformation' thrown in by posters for good measure it seems!)
    Last edited by Amethyst; 12th February 2014, 23:04:PM. Reason: double quote removed

Comment

If you would like to correct Clever clogs misconceptions about the case it would be best done publicly on the forum. I personally am not aware of the case and I'm not entirely sure of the relevance to the OP's thread. I guess the absolute conviction that you are right and everyone else is wrong regardless of how irrational it may appear from outside, and how destructive that can end Up becoming.

It is still off topic some as the OP mentioned so we can either move this to it's own thread or remove the posts.

:moved to own thread:... happy to remove if you agree.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Disability Advocate View Post
        Thank you "CleverCloggs" for your version of events regarding Maurice Kellett. I would be happy to correct some inaccuracies in your version if you would like to contact me. I also wonder whether the Equality Act 2010 protects people with a confirmed mental health problem from being referred to by the derogatory term "Crackpot" on a public forum. Certainly "Disability" is a protected characteristic under the Equality Act...and this forum provides an 'information' "service" to the public (with a little bit of 'misinformation' thrown in by posters for good measure it seems!)
        Oh, really?

So the alleged conspiracy by the dreaded "JMF" (the Judeo-Masonic Faction) was not the deluded raving of Mssrs. Kellett and Todd?

Or are you suggesting that one or both of those characters had been diagnosed with a recognisable psychiatric condition at the time of Mr Kellett's Last Stand, or when Mr Todd was posting nonsense about the freight forwarding company that operated near his farmhouse? If so, I would really like to know, for I had supposed that both had died some years ago and did not suppose that either had been receiving psychiatric care at any time.

The brief description I posted was necessarily paraphrased, as it was only posted to demonstrate how some litigants never give up, even when they face utter ruination and even after having been warned repeatedly that they did not have a valid case at all.

Another such case in point concerns the late James Frederick Hulbert, who made a thorough nuisance of himself in uk.legal by posting repeated twaddle about some presumed conspiracy against himself by a judge and a Court shorthand writer. He even managed to get a default libel judgement in his favour against one of the leading contributors to that newsgroup, only to lose the case when the defendant successfully appealed. Did he ever repay any of the defendant's costs?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          If you would like to correct Clever clogs misconceptions about the case it would be best done publicly on the forum. I personally am not aware of the case and I'm not entirely sure of the relevance to the OP's thread. I guess the absolute conviction that you are right and everyone else is wrong regardless of how irrational it may appear from outside, and how destructive that can end Up becoming.
          Exactly so. Mr Kellett lost his wife, his family, his house, his health and any hope of happiness through his obsession, which was hardly helped by the blather about "the International Jew-Mason Conspiracy", which nonsense made David Icke's revelations about the Queen seem almost rational.

:moved to own thread:... happy to remove if you agree.
          I'd be quite content for it to be removed, as the point was made some weeks ago.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X