• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Amethyst and Tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst and Tools

Am over the moon for you both xxxxx
    Tags: None

Re: Amethyst and Tools

CONGRATULATIONS YOU 2 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

LOTSA LOVE

INCA AND THUGS.....I mean family msl:

Comment

Absolutely fantastic news and about time xxx

Comment

Fantastic news, congratulations xxx

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS to the 2 of you

A LB wedding OMG can we get a live feed set up???????????????????????????????????

Comment

Congratulations to you both much happiness xx
            Last edited by dogtired; 26th December 2013, 19:52:PM. Reason: spelling
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Congratulations to both of you and all best wishes and happiness for the future.

Bluebottle
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Congratulations to both of you ---looking forward to lots of years together
                xx

Turbs

Comment

Now Amethyst will get the Tools to change her light-bulbs, and more. :grin:

Comment

More info needed Did Tools go down on one knee ? Is there a stonking great diamond engagement ring?

Comment

Thank you all for your best wishes, to say it was a shock is an understatement :santa_cheesy:

Yes he got down on one knee :bedjump: during Christmas Dinner with my Parents and children and there was a ring in my Christmas Pud ! Took me a while to work out what the feck he was on about

Piccie of the 'moment' below, and one from about an hour later.

Happy Christmas
                      Attached Files
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Many congratulations to both of you. As has been mentioned - it's about time !!!

Comment

Lovely piccies xxxx

Now that you are engaged have you set a wedding date yet?

Comment

Having spent the last few weeks organising our wedding (16 days away eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!) my best advice to you is get a notebook and record everything in there,,,without mine we would be having fish n chips in the rain lol
                            ( plus I have plenty of hints and tips and the cheapest way to do things,,God Bless the Internet,Citi-Link UPS and even the good old Royal Mail xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Comment

And there's Plan B on whom you can count for planning the subsequent divorce. :behindsofa:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X