• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

Errrm, I'm not sure I really want to know what everyone thought of me
    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
      Errrm, I'm not sure I really want to know what everyone thought of me
      Lol, you are lovely Wendy but I didn't quite mean it like that. I don't want peeps to write down what they thought of everyone during/after the meet, just whether their preconceptions were way out or not

I guess no-one is brave enough.....
      You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Lol I met most or had seen photos of them before Saturday. I don't think anyone suprised me. BTW was a bit of a fox tho

I remember before meeting Peej I thought she was some dizzy buxom blonde bit and before i saw his piccie Tools for some reason I thought had long hair and was really tall pmsl. How wrong can you be.

And yep Toms a dish lol
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          I remember before meeting Peej I thought she was some dizzy buxom blonde bit and before i saw his piccie Tools for some reason I thought had long hair and was really tall pmsl. How wrong can you be.
          lmao, thanks Ame, that's the sort of stuff I was after

Comment

I remember before meeting Peej I thought she was some dizzy buxom blonde bit
            Nearly right, just got the hair colour wrong..lol

I had met a few people before or seen their pics on facebook or msn and unfortunately they hadnt changed.....

But I wont say how I thought people would look, but there were a few that weren't as I expected..

PKea

Comment

Hands up who thought Peeky would look like Dilbert or Gene Hunt actually I think he's a cross between the two must be the mac and bald dome
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I remember before meeting Peej I thought she was some dizzy buxom blonde bit
                Well you never told me that before!!! lol

I was blonde the 2nd time we met!! [Redhead the first, and brunette this time...and all within 2 years lol]

xXx

Comment

Ive seen photo's of most of you, you surprised me BTW your gorgeous!

MTM surprised me I thought he would be an OAP with an attitude problem

I thought tools would be taller ... dont know why?

Wendy another stunner with killer boots!

I thought Enaid would have long hair for some reason?

Everyone else Ive seen photos of xxx
                  When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

oh PK I thought you were going to have finished your get fit plan and look like a gladiator

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post

MTM surprised me I thought he would be an OAP with an attitude problem
                      LMAO...I thought along those lines too, totally off the mark lol. He is a very funny guy with gorgeous eyes:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

• Re: <i><b><span style=""><b><span style="">Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May

I'd met some peeps last time round at the wakey meet, so had most of surprises then. think the only one that really surprised me this time round was Tom ..... what can i say other then Oooo La La

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post

Everyone else Ive seen photos of xxx
                          You'd not seen one of me!!
                          You are gorgeous, I thought PJ was still blonde!
                          Thought Jules would have long hair.
                          Thought Tom would be older and a bit nerdy (boy was I wrong there!)

Sally xx
                          P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                          life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                          Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

I think Celestine took a shining to a certain someone

Comment

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
                              You'd not seen one of me!!
                              )

Sally xx

lol Ive seen a picture of you from behind! Legal Beagles

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                                I think Celestine took a shining to a certain someone

PMSL

Has anyone heard from him since? I did drop him a little "hello sugar" in the place he frequents most but he didn't reply.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X