• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Reference thread for Dinner on 30th.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-November-2013

Please read Thank you.
    Oh no the melon balls are back on the menu TUTTSI promised me that wouldn't happen. Never mind.

I'll be there on Saturday for dinner but not for the sleepover. I'll leg it back to London on the train after the speeches (I presume there will be speeches) since the trains to Victoria run all night.

Comment

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

I expect Kate will make a speech - should take us through till 4am

I've lost track a bit, do you really hate melon ? or just melon balls ....
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        Does that mean you are coming Enaid???

Yes indeedy, my biggest fear was being in London on my own attempting the tube etc, Inca did offer to pick me up but then she would have been tied to my time table and I wouldn't think that fair.
        Looks like our move will not be before the meet, OH is not having a major op thank gawd just stents put in. Managed to get Tilly in respite although she is in again soon after. Dad is home tomorrow so he should be well settled by the time we go, so home life sorted lol.
        Then the journey, as I said coach 8 hours would have a square bum after so long on a bus and still had to change at London for another bus and be hanging about. So looked at coach to London (Victoria coach station) then train from Victoria train station a cock stride away. Ticket £15 return for train and same for coach so a bargain £30 in all , just load me kindle and me hip flask, few snacks and that's me lol
        Looking forward to seeing everyone old and new.
        Enaid x

Comment

I expect Kate will make a speech - should take us through till 4am
          PMSL although a tad unfair I think.

Kate's a superb speaker as demonstrated by her impromptu speech at the Libel Reform bash following our well publicized dispute with RLP/Schillings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Hk0rq37qw

Comment

We are going by train Saturday late morning from Mill Hill and could meet you at St Pancras, we intend being at St Pancras about 12:30ish. No underground involved as you can walk through from Kings X to St Pancras. The trains leave from there to Brighton. You are very welcome to meet up with us and travel togetherxxx
            Originally posted by enaid View Post
            Yes indeedy, my biggest fear was being in London on my own attempting the tube etc, Inca did offer to pick me up but then she would have been tied to my time table and I wouldn't think that fair.
            Looks like our move will not be before the meet, OH is not having a major op thank gawd just stents put in. Managed to get Tilly in respite although she is in again soon after. Dad is home tomorrow so he should be well settled by the time we go, so home life sorted lol.
            Then the journey, as I said coach 8 hours would have a square bum after so long on a bus and still had to change at London for another bus and be hanging about. So looked at coach to London (Victoria coach station) then train from Victoria train station a cock stride away. Ticket £15 return for train and same for coach so a bargain £30 in all , just load me kindle and me hip flask, few snacks and that's me lol
            Looking forward to seeing everyone old and new.
            Enaid x

Comment

Yes she demonstrated her speech making in York last year she had the whole restaurant at the Hilton spellbound but they were clapping her after her speech, it should finish before breakfast lol.
              Originally posted by EXC View Post

Kate's a superb speaker as demonstrated by her impromptu speech at the Libel Reform bash following our well publicized dispute with RLP/Schillings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Hk0rq37qw

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post

Kate's a superb rambling waffler
                IFYPFY
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                  IFYPFY
                  Or it could be said that you censored my post...about your libel reform speech...on upholding the right to freedom of expression.

Comment

But you do get value for money as she talks twice as fast as anybody I know-lol

But she does like a nap after late night drinks

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                    Yes she demonstrated her speech making in York last year she had the whole restaurant at the Hilton spellbound but they were clapping her after her speech, it should finish before breakfast lol.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

HELLOOOOOOO ... GUESS WHO???????

Can't reply to Amethyst PM as it's closed - yep I'll be there hopefully minus crutches!! And I'll go for the chicken on the menu please.

Now I've managed to sign back in I'll be on later

xxx

Comment

Hi Jax, pleased you are still going and sorry about your mishap, see you there xx

Comment

Just by way of an update -

LIST OF CONFIRMED ATTENDEES

AMETHYST
                            TOOLS
                            INCA
                            MR INCA
                            TOM BRENNAN
                            EXC
                            ENAID
                            TUTTSI
                            MR TUTTSI
                            CELESTINE
                            JOE
                            DOUGAL16T
                            MRS DOUGAL16T
                            SAPPHIRE
                            PT2537
                            JAX007

Please check http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-November-2013 and PM me if you want to confirm attendance.

Thank you xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Please check http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-November-2013 and PM me if you want to confirm attendance.
                              ^^^^ Ooops I missed that post. Plan B confirms attendance and I'm a carnivore :hungry:

Comment

Jax confirmed her hotel is now booked and paid for, so she is definitely coming.

We are not having balloons this year Cel... so no need to worry about falling asleep and floating up in the air.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X