• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What does your christmas presents say about you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your christmas presents say about you?

I got deodorants and male grooming kit.

I smell and look scruffy

What do your presents say about you?

Re: What does your christmas presents say about you?

I got Jack Daniels

So i`m an alcoholic lol

Comment

I got a bottle of Haigs Dimple whiskey, and I'm Tee total. Probably because I've got a red nose,No I'm not a reindeer either.rudolf

Comment

Smellies, Pocket dragons and a chocolate fountain, so I am a fire breathing smelly chocoholic! (And I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

well you tell me!

A digital camera, I already have two.

Three CD's, exactly what I asked for.

A watch, adds to my collection, but this one is quite special, it is solar powered.

Ralph Loren Polo cologne, very nice my favorite.

Hugo Boss Cologne, second favorite.

A number of bottles of good wines. ummmmm

A bottle of cheap plonk, will be used for cooking.

Then the usual socks and other presents, I will be remembering who from and give them crap next Christmas.
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Money , Jack Daniels gift set with hip flask ,4Gig USB Memory stick , Hot stone massage a week on Saturday , the usual socks and smellies and books.

So I must be a skint alcoholic(on the move) who suffers from backache because I am forever sat at a computer filling up memory sticks as my own memory is so crap. With cold feet who stinks because I am too busy reading endless books to wash.

The one thing I ask for every year but never get is a nice peaceful and relaxing day..................one day maybe.
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Well on both counts all I can say is "Not a Lot" lol

Comment

Have ordered a Nintendo DS Lite am going to pick it up on my way to work lol
                This is my pressie to me from me, thought about a dishwasher but Oh is still doing ok on that front. Still likes to "Soak" the last few pans etc for some reason but I'll get him out of that soon.:cheers:

Comment

Think mine mean I'm messy, old, have trouble getting out of bed, and should eat more.

Kids got some great stuff and I spent an hour yesterday perfecting my aim shooting plastic ducks, and doing magic tricks .......oooo yes.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Think mine mean I'm messy, old, have trouble getting out of bed, and should eat more.

a clean easy? a zimmer frame? a cattle prod? and a curry?

Comment

I did get a yummy russel brand dvd too so am perfectly happy mmmmmmmm
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 26th December 2007, 19:34:PM.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

a teasmade pmsl

Comment

well i got
                          very nice Qmax watch
                          3 pairs of french knickers ...lol
                          blue sweater
                          the usual assortment of bath smellies
                          web cam (bollox this means i'll have to use it when dad skypes me now...was bad enough having to look at him pmsl)
                          3 ltr bottle of Merlot and some new glasses to put it in lol

as to what it say's about me....well you tell me... i've no idea lol

Comment

Ame I think I did something to your post lol, I meant to quote and think I edited by mistake. So sorry must be these new bloody powers you have let me have lol, I think I could be dangerous Pmsl, but not funny really I am sorry.

Comment

For Tools to take the mickey!!! lol

Gin (Hendricks!!!) agent perfume, dolce and gabbana perfume, 5 bottles of Sav Blanc wine!!! Underwear...and SLIPPERS ffs

And a flight to Prague for Valentines day!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X