• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bon voyage sapphire.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bon voyage sapphire.

Think you got your dates wrong - should be February lol unless you are flying back in time xxx

Really have a smashing time and please do not worry about us shivering here - just enjoy and take it all in it is a once in a life time trip xxxxx

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
    Awww thanks Inca for starting this thread and thank you all for you're lovely wishes.

Ok here's my itinery

20 Jan, Fly to Hong Kong staying at http://www.harbour-plaza.com/kowloon/Index-en.htm
    24 Jan, Fly to Perth, then onto Melbourne
    9 - 12 Jan Sydney staying at http://www.parkroyalhotels.com/en/ho...lish_2011_prdh
    plus in between we're nipping to the gold coast hopefully
    25 Jan, Fly to London via Singapore
    26 Jan, home and look forward to jet lag.

Comment

bugger cocked that up didn't I, but you got the gist of it msl:

Comment

you wait - will be giving you my itinenery when i go to China later in the year to visit my son....wont be as grand as your trip but will be great.

Comment

Go for it hun, you deserve a nice holiday.

Oh and lets not forget our Enaid is going to Dubai on the 29th and she hates flying bless her, have a fab one Di me old mucker, I want loads of piccies and funny stories of your antics.

Comment

ohhhh yes I almost forgot the date.... will try and remember to wish her a great holiday in Dubai xx

Comment

UPDATE...........

After a five hour wait on the tarmac waiting for the plane to be de-iced..... Sapphy and Les have just landed in HK, she says it is very warm and they are on way now to hotel and will update again soon and she sends her love to everyone xxx

Comment

23rd January

... Sapphy just called me on facetime- on my iphone, aparently that does not cost any money it is like skype. She is still in HK and leaves tomorrow for Aussie.

Both Les and Sapphy look very well and are having a lovely time, she was drinking a large Baileys and Les a Guiness lol. The weather had very low clouds today with high humidity so they could not visit the Buddahs as they had intended.

She will get back to me when they have settled in Melbourne in a few days and she has promised to call me again and she sends her love to everyone at LB.

Les has banned her from now and for the rest of the holiday to worrying about LB - and I agreed with him.

Tutts xx

Comment

Agree Tuttsi - I'm pleased. She should never have worried in the first place, but she cares! Too nice for her own good sometimes, but hopefully now she will stay away from LB (in the nicest sense) and concentrate on really enjoying herself.

Comment

Yeah right like I'm going to stay away lol. We're currently in the hotel bar, having a quiet drink, it's 23.54 here and still warm although everywhere has air con so seriously freezing inside. We're at the Kowloon hotel which is by Nathan road, this place is for the most serious of shoppers, I've been around the world but have never seen so many designer shops in one place, of course we just had to visi Chanel, Tiffany, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and more, it would be rude not to, but believe this ore not all I bought was a Jade bangle. Ha I can go shopping and not spend money, I spent les' instead lol.
                    We travel to Aus tomorrow evening so a nice day tomorrow hopefully doing a bit of sightseeing before we leave if the fog/cloud lifts.
                    talk soon xxx

Comment

Aww my gawjus girlie,,,great you are enjoying yourself...miss you gazillions xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Nathan Rod sounds like the Nanjing Rd in Shanghai - it goes on for miles and miles full of designer shops, designer malls and pleanty of them. Never realised their were so many designers tbvh it is wall to wall of massive shops and plenty of shop assistants waiting to serve you.

Then they have a fabulous fabric market where you can have your favourite designer shirt made (like Thomas Pink) or your favourite top copied - or a design of your own made to measure in matters of hours. Hubby and son have had fabulous suits and shirts and I have had tops and a Burberry light weight coat made - all for not much money. Also, a fake market where you can shop tol you drop with all your copy designer jewellery, watches, bags etc etc..... Of course they also have M&S if you are missing home.

I think HK seriously reminds me of Shanghai from what you have said...... now cannot wait to book my holiday to China.

Sapphy enjoy the rest of your holidays hunny and have loads of fun and look forward to hearing from you again when you have settled in at Melbourne.

Tuttsi xxxxxxx

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                        Yeah right like I'm going to stay away lol. We're currently in the hotel bar, having a quiet drink, it's 23.54 here and still warm although everywhere has air con so seriously freezing inside. We're at the Kowloon hotel which is by Nathan road, this place is for the most serious of shoppers, I've been around the world but have never seen so many designer shops in one place, of course we just had to visi Chanel, Tiffany, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and more, it would be rude not to, but believe this ore not all I bought was a Jade bangle. Ha I can go shopping and not spend money, I spent les' instead lol.
                        We travel to Aus tomorrow evening so a nice day tomorrow hopefully doing a bit of sightseeing before we leave if the fog/cloud lifts.
                        talk soon xxx

Comment

Make sure you have HIS wallet when you go shopping, and go for it gal!!!! lol

Comment

Just had a text from Sapphy, they are in Melbourne having lunch and watching the tennis and then they will be watching the Chelsea game. They are really relaxing now and enjoying themselves, she sends love to everyone and especially a message from Sapphy to Enaid who she also wishes her a fabulous trip to Dubai in a couple of days time.xx

Comment

They should visit the MCG while there

Comment

Aww Thanks Tutts,,nice to get news of her travels,,please give her all my love and hugs when next you speak to her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X