• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Get Well Soon Tuttsi x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get Well Soon Tuttsi x

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
    Well. I'm really struggling now - don't think my post showed up in any of it's glory and can't see your recipe. WTF - Merry Christmas Tutts!
    Some stuff didn't seem to post up right - it often happens. T'interweb ain't what it used to be !!!

FWIW - WTF may seem like an insult to some of us old fogeys, but I have a daughter who seems to have Tourette's Syndrome - and she uses it ad infinitum. I (reluctantly - for I AM an elder of the 'fogey' persuasion) - consider it as an equivalent to our rather 'elderly' nicety "Be that as it may."

I DO try not to feel insulted by these 'forumspeak abbrevo's.' And I am sure that no such insult was intended, dear Tuttsi.

Comment

:bedjump:Tuttsipops is home for the holidays and that makes me a very happy RinkyDinkyInca

Re medication dispensing,,I am on a multitude of drugs so bought one of those daily dose boxes

Comment

I'm on a multitude of tablets at various times of day. The only way I can cope is to let my wife do them, as I lose track totally of what should be taaken when, how many, before meals, after meals, with meals, etc.... etc.....

I have little doubt you'll get on top of it though, and as long as not all change at once, an occasional change is not too bad to incorporate (says he who doesn't even touch his own medicines!) :12:

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
          I can give you the recipie if you want hun, What does WTF mean if it is what I think it is I dont think it is relevant TBVH. A merry xmas to you and a healthy 2013.
          Am so sorry (once again!) absolutely no offence intended - quite the opposite. But deeply sorry if offence caused (thought the abbreviation both innocuous and funny - just shows how out of tune I am - will try harder). Meanwhile my imagination is running riot over TBVH. Happy Christmas!:carolers:

Comment

TBVH=TO BE VERY HONEST (i think :bedjump

Comment

Phew - you've NO IDEA what was going through my mind! xxx:carolers:

Comment

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/t...reviations.asp

Comment

Blimey! And I really mean it Thanks turboman! And a very merry Christmas:carolers:.

Comment

It's a whole new language! I wonder if there's a Welsh version? :santa_cheesy:

Comment

Don't knock the Welsh :carolers:

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                        Don't knock the Welsh :carolers:
                        I'm not, I live here and have a Welsh wife and daughter. I'm an illegal immigrant! :santa_cheesy:

Comment

Fair play

Comment

So pleased to see youse guys getting to grips with the lingo. It's a bugga, innit ?

Comment

:focus:Anyhooooo,,,Tuttsi,,,you are battling on hunni,,despite and in spite of everything that can be thrown at you,and that makes you one helluva tough cookie in my book If good wishes and kind thoughts could fight this for you then you would have the biggest army in the world ,,chin up,chuckle,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I read an article in a newspaper yesterday which could help all Multiple Myeloma victims big time. (Myeloma is a blood Cancer)

A vaccine has been on trial and 7 pateints over 6 months of injections with this particular type of blood cancer who have undergone clinical trials in Israel and seven patients from these trials are now totally clear of all cancer cells in their blood. It seems that the the injections allows the white cells to kill of the nasty cancer cells.

On Wednesday, I am seeing the consulatnt at the hospital so will show him this article and find out when it will be NICE approved here in the UK. If it is I would like to hope that I can have this medication to kill off any remaining blood cancers still in my body. It would be an amazing medication - of course they have not said what other side effects it will have.

We live in very exciting times where new areas of medication are improving all the time, from my recent treatment of stem cell transplant normally patients were in hospital for at least a month+ and I left the hospital - well enough to go home in 2.5 weeks, this was due to new chematheraphy drug that they used for the killing off of my white cells.

There is now lots of hope for the future for us to stamp out some cancers and will allow people to lead a longer and more normal and healthy life.

Tutts xxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X