• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Get Well Soon Tuttsi x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get Well Soon Tuttsi x

My very best wishes, Tutts.... hope you make a full recovery and are back on track soon!

Comment

Best wishes and hope your well soon and back in the mix of things..

Comment

I like the idea of chocolates as long as they are dark chocholates when I am better and not feeling so sick. Plastic flowers hmmmm maybe and don't think the royal family are going to phone me lol I am not so important even if they were the press.

Comment

Tutts I've been lost for a long while and didn't even know. You have my heart and my good wishes girl. Keep fighting.

Unlike Exc, take the call and take the pee out of them though, that'll make you smile lol

Comment

Glad you've had the transplant at last. Hope it doesn't make you feel too horrible, and get well soon!

xxx

Comment

My very best wishes to you, take care Enaid xx

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	beagle_pup_puppy_card-p137558926963580546b2ico_400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1156061
                xxx Get Well Soon Honey xxx
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Wow---fantastic news

Tuttsi goes home tomorrow

Comment

Aaaahhh, lovely news! X :fireside:

Comment

Yes it is true I am going home tomorrow. On drips again though this evening for calcium and potassium. Now they tell me they have ordered a special type of nebuliser medication which will take an hour to give plus I have to wait for it to arrive from charringcross hospital as they don't have it here. Looks like tea time that I will be going home plus I have to wait for my takeaway of drugs lol.

Comment

Big day today hopefully, you have been so brave, I am very proud of you not sure I could have done it as well as you have so well done.
                        My very best wishes
                        Di xx

Comment

Have a speedy recovery Tuts x.

Comment

Get well before the New Year kicks in.......and hopefully before Xmas!

Comment

Get well soon, hun, xx
                              Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I am still a way off from being really well but am now out of hospital and did return home late yesterday evening.

They are restricting certain things like I am not allowed to go shopping, go to crowded places and I am forbidden to eat in a restaurant or have takeaways at this time due to my low immune system.

Also, they have given me a party bag to take home of many drugs to be taken at various times and I am finding that hard to follow at the moment.

I guess it will still take a few more months before my bloods return to normal and every day is a step closer.

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes it was very much appreciated and helped me with my recovery as I was told that I am only the 2nd person to make such rapid recovery to this point so that they could allow me home.

xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X