• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I think my house is haunted!? Advice please x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think my house is haunted!? Advice please x

If you want some really really serious, deep reading on the subject, get (or borrow mine) a copy of DMT - The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman, MD. It is a VERY interesting read.

Basically, and this will mean a lot to anyone who has ever suffered from depression, he talks about the pineal gland (considered by Hindus to be the site of the 7th chakra) and a chemical, DMT, released naturally by this little researched gland. The chemical is identical to seratonin except it has one extra particle in its molecular structure. The chemical is heavily associated with near death and mystical experiences and is found in many psychadelics.

It is really worth a read if you're seriously interested in this.

Another excellent, serious read into this area is Rudolf Steiner - An Introduction to his Spiritual World-view Anthroposy which talks about reincarnation and karma, the spiritual nature of humans, the development of varying levels of human consciousness, relationships between the living and the dead and much more.

Any sceptics out there, read these before totally dismissing things.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
      If you want some really really serious, deep reading on the subject, get (or borrow mine) a copy of DMT - The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman, MD. It is a VERY interesting read.

Basically, and this will mean a lot to anyone who has ever suffered from depression, he talks about the pineal gland (considered by Hindus to be the site of the 7th chakra) and a chemical, DMT, released naturally by this little researched gland. The chemical is identical to seratonin except it has one extra particle in its molecular structure. The chemical is heavily associated with near death and mystical experiences and is found in many psychadelics.

It is really worth a read if you're seriously interested in this.

Another excellent, serious read into this area is Rudolf Steiner - An Introduction to his Spiritual World-view Anthroposy which talks about reincarnation and karma, the spiritual nature of humans, the development of varying levels of human consciousness, relationships between the living and the dead and much more.

Any sceptics out there, read these before totally dismissing things.

Excellent Labman

Yes I suggest the Sceptics to read before denying issues for sure.

Comment

Hi folks, I love this sort of thing, I can't say I'm a believer or not but when we moved into our current home nearly every night we would hear the piano being played at about 3 am, it was freaking my wife out, she wanted to move (again). We stayed and after a year I had built another three rooms onto the house, one was a music room (sound proofed) so as not to disrupt the rest of the household/street. The piano is in there and we never hear it play except when I'm doing my bestest Les Dawson impression that is.
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I did an enhancement of one of the orbs......spooky eh?

Anyone read the Celestine Prophesy??

I am interested in the subject, but these events have been just bizarre and random.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

It looks like a dog!:beagle:

Comment

You sure you coming to York Cel?

Ghost Walks In York ~ York, The Most Haunted City In England! ~ Ghost Stories. York Ghosts

Comment

LOL Yes I'll enjoy that!

OK, as we've lit a fire, got the marshmallows out and started to get chilly............!!

I did live in a properly haunted home once. I won't bore you with the whole story because someone else did it for me.........

Several years ago, I must have told someone the story properly, for they promptly joined a 'ghosty' forum and told the whole thing. I have NO idea who this person is though!!

The only reason I found out was because I always felt curious whether the girl I sold the flat to ever had problems, so I googled "haunting Balham" Look what came up PMSL!!

A haunting in Balham? - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Well, I was happily reading away at your story from the link Cel when the stupid silly flippin dogs started barking. I pooped myself lol - they were barking at a dog barking in the street but I only found that out when I peeled myself off the ceiling! Lol

Very strange goings on though..........

Comment

Info - ORBS

http://www.psychicinvestigators.net/html/orbs.html

ORBS - SPIRIT ORBS, ORBS, DIMENSIONAL ORBS, PARANORMAL PHOTOGRAPHS, ORB THEORY by Jane S McCarthy

Comment

looks like water drops on the lens to me

Comment

Hope this linkie opens and works now, we believe this is my dad stood behind the patio chair (left hand side) and on the right is a vortex light (not the camera strap, because it was not on there at the time of taking this pic, and its not the clothes line either as you can see that there already). CLICK to enlarge!

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                          Hope this linkie opens and works now, we believe this is my dad stood behind the patio chair (left hand side) and on the right is a vortex light (not the camera strap, because it was not on there at the time of taking this pic, and its not the clothes line either as you can see that there already). CLICK to enlarge!
                          SPOOKY :rip2::rip2::rip2:

Comment

This here was captured by my son's new camera in my porchway, looks creepy, but sure its not meant to be.

Comment

You got a new hairstyle Di?--avatar?

Comment

That's horrible looking!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X