• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Jungle Thread (I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Jungle Thread (I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here)

Well it had to happen didn't it, Marc first to be kicked out. Ohhhhh did you see Cery's face, thought she was going to break down in tears. Don't fancy Marc's chances when his OH gets hold of him, me thinks he'll have a squeaky voice for a while.

So come on then guys who's going to win ?

sapphire

Comment

I reckon Biggins will win it - he's got the humour, keeping everyone entertained, and he seems to be the main peacekeeper in camp.

Comment

I agree with PJ69 Biggins will win.

I feel really sorry for Marc's girlfriend,she was laughing it off at first but not funny anymore.
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
          Don't fancy Marc's chances when his OH gets hold of him, me thinks he'll have a squeaky voice for a while.
          It was all a publicity stunt in my opinion. Who in their right mind would wash their dirty laundry in public like she did?

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
            It was all a publicity stunt in my opinion. Who in their right mind would wash their dirty laundry in public like she did?
            I agree with you Amy not something that 'normal' people like us would do eh hun msl:, but its does seem to go on doesn't it and if I remember rightly didn't Tony Blackburn, when his wife left him for Robin O'Sullivan cry his eye's out live on Radio 1 when he was a DJ on there, and there's been loads since. Les Dennis re his split with Amanda Holden, Charlie and Di, oh there's loads.

Anyway peeps Katie got kicked out last night, not really a surprise, but John and Anna being in the bottom three was, Iwonder who will be going tonight.
            Rodney seems to be popular doesn't he lol. And who the hell is keeping Lynne in ffs.
            I couldn't watch much of it last night, we had visitors and ****** me they wanted to talk pffft. :roll:

sapphire

Comment

Okidoki lol Biggins won, it was a sure bet really, although plastic fantastic must have come a close second lol.
              It gave me a few laughs and a fewuke:moments, but I wasn't on my own, I think a few people watched it lol
              Those that didn't can turn thier TV's back on now it's done for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                t's done for another year.

Comment

pmsl don't think Pk watched it somehow lol

Comment

Yayyyyyy Biggins won, wonder who will be in next year ?

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X