• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Important Discussion: Are Take That producing better material now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Discussion: Are Take That producing better material now?

Ok, this may be a controversial subject with the ladies(I know we have a few registered on the site!!!).

I think they are maybe a bit better now than they were before without Robbie Williams. So far their album and singles have got to the top of the charts and I watched the Jonathon Ross interview on Friday where they sang their new song which would have been appropriate if we had not lost twice.
    "Rule the World"
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KII1ruAfvsg

Over to you girls and ladies and gents who feel they can comment on Take That and still feel manly!!

Re: Important Discussion: Are Take That producing better material now?

balll cocks
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I ****ing love Take That and I've seen them at Wembley when Robbie was there. They were fantastic, couldn't speak for a week.

Not sure they are better though, just grown up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
        They were fantastic, couldn't speak for a week.
        Where can I buy you some more tickets?
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Personally i love Take That but i dont think they are any better than they were, just more mature and its got nothing to do with Robbie the knobbie not being in it anymore
          I never did like him even when he was in the group! Arrogant little t*at!

Comment

Robbie who?

Comment

Robbie the knobbie
              You know, robbie 'i'm an arrogant tw*t' williams :roll:
              Last edited by Tools; 23rd October 2007, 11:25:AM.

Comment

I think the important discussion should be

SHOULD TAKE THAT BE ALLOWED TO PRODUCE MORE MATERIAL.

Comment

I think the most important question is. Who gives a toss. Along with the spice girls they've only reformed for the cash. Although I do have a little more time for Take that, least they've bothered to write new material. AFAIK the spice girls haven't

Comment

I saw Take That when they were a supporting act at Wembley for UB40, they were great then.
                    IMHO they are great now AND I think that Robbie is brilliant too.
                    Spice girls I saw them at Wembley as well many years ago, and guess what I have tickets to see tham at the O2 arena in January.

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                      I saw Take That when they were a supporting act at Wembley for UB40, they were great then.
                      IMHO they are great now AND I think that Robbie is brilliant too.
                      Spice girls I saw them at Wembley as well many years ago, and guess what I have tickets to see tham at the O2 arena in January.

sapphire
                      LOL sapphy, now that is sad!!!

Comment

I can't help it I am a woman of a 'certain' age pmsl msl:
                        Saw Elton Johm at the O2 arena in September he was brilliant.

sapphire

Comment

Sapphire, you got an executive box yet in the o2 Arena?? you do seem to have seen a lot of bands there!!

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                            I can't help it I am a woman of a 'certain' age pmsl msl:
                            Saw Elton Johm at the O2 arena in September he was brilliant.

sapphire
                            LOL i dont mind elton john its the spice girls that do me in
                            I can proudly say i dont own 1 of their singles (or albums) :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                              Sapphire, you got an executive box yet in the o2 Arena?? you do seem to have seen a lot of bands there!!

Nope - one of our customers (who is also a very good friend) is a sports agent, so he manages to get lots of tickets for all sorts of events, shows etc Basically we have done a deal with him, we ship his stuff at a reduced rate and we get complimentary tickets. Believe me I wouldn't be going if the tickets were full price I promise you.
                              If you are interested in sports memorabilia etc he is actually the agent for the 1966 world cup and various other odds and sods. I've just got hold of a signed picture of Bobby Moore & Pele swapping shirts at the Mexico World Cup 1970 for Les' crimbo pressie.
                              He's got a brilliant website.
                              sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X