• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wedding Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wedding Thread

Comment

Just one word to describe it all....... Magical.

Comment

Sorted

Comment

Nice to see even 'The Royals' are feeling the pinch, mini buses and horse and carts. An example to us all

Comment

And finally the kiss

Comment

That's one down, one to go on the wedding thread.
              The next one is just as important to us that know the future bride and I sincerly hope it goes as well and as beautifully as that one did.
              Enaid x

Comment

Hear hear .... I agree and hope our friend and yours from LB has a truely magical day also.
                xxxx
                Originally posted by enaid View Post
                That's one down, one to go on the wedding thread.
                The next one is just as important to us that know the future bride and I sincerly hope it goes as well and as beautifully as that one did.
                Enaid x

Comment

Hi all
                  Not letting on exactly where in the country I live but just got a fantastic display from the Spitfires and the Lancaster bomber on their return home after the fly past
                  Fantastic Day hope everyone thought the same

Comment

AWW the wedding was lovely, and Kate looked adorable, I loved her dress, and it wasn't over-powering, she did look stunning!
                    And bless her bridesmaids and pageboys too, they did look the part.

Comment

Loved it. Thought her dress was lovely, William was cute. Kate's sister as head bridesmaid almost stole the show, her dress was gorgeous.

And how cool was it that William drove himself and Kate round to Clarence House??

Good luck to them, they are a lovely couple.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                        Loved it. Thought her dress was lovely, William was cute. Kate's sister as head bridesmaid almost stole the show, her dress was gorgeous.

And how cool was it that William drove himself and Kate round to Clarence House??

Good luck to them, they are a lovely couple.

I did love Kate's sister's dress too, she had a lovely figure.

Yes that was fab that William drove himself and Kate to Clarence House, so sweet.

The very best of luck to them both, I think they are well suited, and make a great couple xx

Comment

Well I am speechless almost lol that was a magical day and well overdue for the nation these events are what make me proud to be British.

.......... told you speechless lol it was just absolutely perfect we now have a beautiful Princess that captured the nations hearts and no doubt will do a job as good as Princess Diana did she would of been very proud today.

FANTASTIC.
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          The Met Office shame on you as you got the weather totally wrong lol
                          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 29th April 2011, 16:06:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

OH and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole spectacle - even though he started the day by saying he would rather cut the lawn with a pair of scissors than watch

William and Kate make a truly wonderful couple - seeing them drive to Clarence House in Prince Charles' Aston Martin was a lovely touch.................and Diana would have been so proud................it brought tears to my eyes.

Also I can say that we know someone who took part in the service - the lady Canon at Westminster Abbey, Jane Hedges is an old friend of ours from when we all had connections with Portsmouth Cathedral, so that made us doubly proud - seeing her speaking to the Royal family

Glad everyone enjoyed the celebrations and that the weather managed to stay fine!

Comment

William and Kate make a truly wonderful couple - seeing them drive to Clarence House in Prince Charles' Aston Martin was a lovely touch.................and Diana would have been so proud................it brought tears to my eyes.

Nellie,

I cannot cry under normal circumstances as the stroke I had prevents me from doing so, but it is strange in that sentimental situations like these I can just seeing all those nicely turned out military men and there bands sets me off lol.

A Royalist me ....................... certainly.
                              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Here's a photo of my girls earlier today.

Kim, (Jess's friend and my honorary daughter); Jessie, my beautiful daughter and Katie, my lovely God-daughter.

They later got changed into jeans and army boots then went shopping and to Witherspoons - but all kept their tiaras on as the must-wear accessory for the day!
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X