• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wedding Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wedding Thread

Hi all
    Just picked the kids up from a Princes and Princesses Ball at school they had a super time seeing as the school is off until Tuesday they had their version of the Big do today so will be watching together tomorrow
    Cheers to all

Winner,

That is fantastic when my two sons were littluns I used to love those days, so much fun for them and a break from normal school life.
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Official Royal Wedding Website

http://www.officialroyalwedding2011....service/page/1

Official Programme

http://princeofwales.gov.uk/content/...ts/RWOP_V2.pdf
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 28th April 2011, 18:14:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I am so excited I can barely breathe.

I have a dress, skyscrapers, a tiara and lots of bubbles plus I will be up early and I never do early.

Comment

skyscrapers
        Anyone care to enlighten me as to what these are lol.

sigpic

Comment

Buy Neutral Corsage T-Bar Sandals from the Next UK online shop

Comment

Thank you and very elegant Amy.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you x

Comment

I'll be watching out for any protests as the group "Muslims against the Crusades" have said they will protest in spite of a ban on protests.

As I thought above 30 people already arrested ahead of the wedding as reported on Sky News tonight.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Article/201009115981406
                Last edited by pompeyfaith; 28th April 2011, 21:07:PM.

sigpic

Comment

Amy has gone to bed and is allegedly getting up at 7am....... I am off to bed now and have told my guests to turn up at 10.30 not 10 as previously planned. As I said to them, it's late, I'm knackered, I'm running behind, the service doesn't start till 11 and how long can it take to toast a muffin?
                  Is no longer here

Comment

I'm up, have tea and toast and am now plotted up in front of the TV, like Amy I am so excited I am sure my heart is going to burst out of my chest.

Comment

I'm up too - just about. Am having a cuppa in front of the tv then a quick tidy round and getting ready for the guests.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Gor BBQ cleaned-fit for a Princess

just as well as 4.8 yr GD arriving in a min in her "Princess Outfit"-lol

Comment

Not long now

Comment

The Dress

Comment

Thanks go to BitterWallet for this!
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Nearly there

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X