• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What do you see???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you see???

Look at the picture first...

Now proceed and read the following explanation of what you really saw.........

Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such scenario.

What they will see are the nine dolphins.

Additional note: This is a test to determine if you already have a corrupted mind. If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 3 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted.

Re: What do you see???

lol ok I'm corrupt
    i did see the dolphins eventually .... took alot longer then 3 seconds though lol
    i had to point em out to hubby pmsl

Comment

i just see a wee red cross

Comment

ooops im corrupted too pmsl

cant see any dolphins msl:

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
          ooops im corrupted too pmsl

cant see any dolphins msl:
          It's nothing to do with being corrupted you old soak, it's more to do with your age luvvie!

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
            It's nothing to do with being corrupted you old soak, it's more to do with your age luvvie!

hahahahhahah wellllllllllllllllllll heres to the 11th you old bag :carrot:

Comment

sadly i CAN see dolphins....AND i saw them in 3 seconds after i read the bit underneath, however... I can only see 8

What does THAT say?????????

Comment

I see dolphins swimming around an unfeasibly large and naked woman

Comment

lol well my two youngest both said ewwww people snogging

didnt bother with the eldest shes well corrupted anyway.

Errr maybe cause I show them things like that is why they are corrupted.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Can someone please draw a line around these Dolphins because I think it's a joke really, I fell hook line and sinker for one last night, so i think this is round two lol
                    If it is indeed not a joke, can someone point out one dolphin and give me a start. Thank You lol.

Comment

the ladies punani is a dolphins tail fin...she has fishies swimming down her thigh...
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Left and right of the womans middle.

Comment

prefer my description
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

more common I suppose

Comment

well I suspected punani was in that area although it does sound like a sort of Indian bread lol.
                              Got all 9 as 2 are indeed babies or smaller ones thank you, Jeeeeeeeeez I'm good pmslmsl:msl:msl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X