• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A Royal Wedding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Royal Wedding

At last, the girls waited long enough ......

BBC News - Royal wedding: Prince William to marry Kate Middleton
    Tags: None

Re: A Royal Wedding

Nice link Sapphy---about time as well-poor gal--think they were maybe testing her by dragging it out --to make sure she was stronger emotionally than Dianna

Comment

Thought it was a secret?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        Thought it was a secret?
        No Di, can't see that a ROYAL wedding could be kept secret lol. Blimey can you imagine all the dignatories all slipping into a church or register office without anyone noticing ?

Comment

and they are going to live in my beloved Anglesey

Comment

register office lol even prince charles did not use one of them second time around
            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I have as much interest in the House of Windsor as they have in me.
              Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zazen.Warrior View Post
                  I have as much interest in the House of Windsor as they have in me.
                  I have to agree there. All I can think is, how much is this going to cost the taxpayer?

Comment

I think its lovely and Princess Diana would be very proud of him.

He is very much like Diana isn't he?

However, I assume it will be ongoing news now for a long long time.

Comment

Good news. Living on Anglesey too - the place where I spend half my life. Beautiful island! My second home (parent's first home!!!!)

Comment

And how long is this going to be on the front page of every newspaper I wonder

sigpic

Comment

In this age of austerity the Royal family have decided to keep the wedding costs to a minimum. Her Royal Highness will not be investing in a new outfit for the ceremony.

Comment

msl: @ EXC

Anyways, where the hell is bloody Anglesey ? Is it in England somewhere ? :wink:

Comment

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Angl...ed=0CCMQ8gEwAA

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X