• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gloves: which ones will actually keep your fingers warm?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloves: which ones will actually keep your fingers warm?

Anyone got some super duper gloves or tips cos it is starting to get cold?
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: Gloves: which ones will actually keep your fingers warm?

COSY
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

so they keep your fingers warm do they?

Comment

depends where you put your fingers
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Anyway, personally I like these

but you can get special warming uppy ones now - can't remember what they are called.
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have read that seal skin is the best but at £25-£30 is expensive.....

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Anyway, personally I like these

but you can get special warming uppy ones now - can't remember what they are called.
              These are good to put in them

http://www.amazinghealth.co.uk/hand-warmers.htm

Comment

Good old fashioned knitted ones keep your hands toasty, you can buy them in most good stores. Otherwise sheepskin mittens are great too.

Comment

These ones?
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I'm currently wearing some a bit like those posted by Ame (but black) as my fingers get cold typing and they do definitely make a difference to my fingers - and I'm not putting them anywhere naughty Ame!

Not so good for outdoors though, must admit!

Comment

I like those fingerless ones which have a foldy uppy mitteny thingy as well. Cos when you are doing outdoors stuff like trying to fasten a headcollar on a black horse in the dark, fingers are no good. Then when you've actually done what you need to you fold the mitteny bits down and warm the ends of your freezing fingers back up again.

Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X