• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Christmas Countdown thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Christmas Countdown thread

Okies peeps you may or may not know but there are only 136 days till Christmas, so come on lets all get prepared early so its a painless as possible this year.

What have you done in preparation so far?

Re: The Christmas Countdown thread

I've updated my address label list on the computer.

Comment

Here's a countdown clock Santa's Christmas Countdown Clock

Comment

I have crossed you off me list lol

Comment

Bahhhh Humbug :2w32gd1::26:

Comment

I have 135 days to ignore it and pretend its not happening, YET AGAIN, and one to get drunk and hide in a cave.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ame, can you get rid of those bloody Xmas smilies until a week before Chrimbo please

Comment

136 days that means i have 100 days before i start to give it any thought lol
                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                  136 days that means i have 100 days before i start to give it any thought lol
                  Only 100 PF?

I thought most blokes didn't think about it till Christmas Eve...........apart from my OH who is Christmas mad and would leave the decs up all year if he could which reminds me I once had a B/F who did that!

Sapphire - I've got my cards already - I actually bought cards for this year on Christmas Eve last year............and no, they weren't in a sale, I just saw them and thought they were perfect!

Comment

Only 100 PF?

I thought most blokes didn't think about it till Christmas Eve.
                    If I had my way that would indeed be the case, but my wife will not let me leave it that long lol

PF
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    By day 36 I will have to take the padlocks off that wallet lol

PF
                    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 10th August 2010, 18:13:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Don't blame me for this thread, blame GMTV who announced it this morning and I thought ooooooo thats a nice bit of info for the Beaglies rofl.

By the way I was listening to Nick Ferrari on LBC till himself turned the TV on ffs.

Comment

Thought I would bump up this thread.....

Time has moved on folks.
                        So, have anyone made a start on the xmas shopping then?

Comment

well this is new to me as I am normally running around a week before the day like a mad thing and always say to myself next year I will start early.............I have one present bought got it last week but that is all I have done so far

SLxxxx
                          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

I've got a load of pressies done and am going to write our (personal) cards next week. I've updated the business database here too so all I have to do is sign the cards and put labels on. Then its just 2nd class stamps and in the post on Dec 1st.

Oh yes I just love getting it organised and out of the way, so I don't have to trudge round the shops in December.

Comment

Bit early this--we haven't had bonfire night yet to burn last christmas's wrapping paper

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X