• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fantasy FOOTBALL 2010/2011 Season - come on, show us what you're made of !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy FOOTBALL 2010/2011 Season - come on, show us what you're made of !

New season, new thread
    Originally posted by Paule View Post
    The Legal Beagles Fantasy Football league is now set and ready to go!

If you would like to join the league, please sign up at the link below:

Official Premier League Fantasy Football

Once you are signed up and have picked your team, you need to join our league using the league code:

270990-72149

Once you have joined the league, post a comment below letting us know your team name!

See you all there!

You can also manage your team using a WAP enabled phone or PDA at wap.fantasy.premierleague.com

You have £100M to spend on a squad of 15 players. Your squad must be made up of 2 goalkeepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 forwards with no more than 3 players from any Barclays Premier League club.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Fantasy FOOTBALL 2010/2011 Season - come on, show us what you're made of !

Amethyst Hotspurs have joined up I'm sure you're all quaking in your boots after my marvellous 7th place victory(ish) last season. (out of 8 )

Soo, this years AMETHYST HOTSPURS TEAM

Season GWeek Value Form Next opponent 1: Van der Sar 96 - 6.5 - Newcastle (H) 2: Walker 7 - 4 - Man City (H) 3: Corluka 102 - 6 - Man City (H) 4: Gabbidon 10 - 4.5 - Aston Villa (A) 5: Boyce 57 - 4.5 - Blackpool (H) 6: Lampard 284 - 13 - West Brom (H) 7: Kuyt 143 - 9 - Arsenal (H) 8: Henry 70 - 4.5 - Stoke City (H) 9: Etuhu 38 - 4.5 - Bolton (A) 10: Tevez (C) 210 - 10.5 - Tottenham (A) 11: Rooney 224 - 12 - Newcastle (H) 12: Cech 144 - 6.5 - West Brom (H) 13: Givet 107 - 4.5 - Everton (H) 14: Bowyer 123 - 5.5 - Sunderland (A) 15: Miller - - 4.5 - Chelsea (A)

DON'T LAUGH (feel free to copy pmsl)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

have you told Harry, he may want to buy some new players?

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Amethyst Hotspurs have joined up I'm sure you're all quaking in your boots after my marvellous 7th place victory(ish) last season. (out of 8 )

Season GWeek Value Form Next opponent 1: Van der Sar 96 - 6.5 - Newcastle (H) 2: Walker 7 - 4 - Man City (H) 3: Corluka 102 - 6 - Man City (H) 4: Gabbidon 10 - 4.5 - Aston Villa (A) 5: Boyce 57 - 4.5 - Blackpool (H) 6: Lampard 284 - 13 - West Brom (H) 7: Kuyt 143 - 9 - Arsenal (H) 8: Henry 70 - 4.5 - Stoke City (H) 9: Etuhu 38 - 4.5 - Bolton (A) 10: Tevez (C) 210 - 10.5 - Tottenham (A) 11: Rooney 224 - 12 - Newcastle (H) 12: Cech 144 - 6.5 - West Brom (H) 13: Givet 107 - 4.5 - Everton (H) 14: Bowyer 123 - 5.5 - Sunderland (A) 15: Miller - - 4.5 - Chelsea (A)

Comment

Harry has a bit more money than me so HOPEFULLY will buy MUCH BETTER.
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

"Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Come on then Nats, show us what you got !
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Here's a small hint as to who will be in my team Frank Lampard | Profile, Biography Pictures | Chelsea FC | Chelsea

God almighty that man is bloody gorgeous.

I need to lay down now.

Comment

You really are VERY STRANGE mrs xxxx
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

I'm in

Budgieburn Rovers

Comment

I am
                    Pink Tootsies :tinysmile_grin_t:

I honestly am taking this seriously....

Comment

I am in too, but sorry Ame I am Tutts Hotspurs
                      and have picked a fab team.

Cannot wait to start the season.

Comment

Blimey, how many spurs fans are in this then
                        I thought I knew something, but now I know nothing

Comment

Okay after much piddling about Saffys Sexy Boys are now registered.

Comment

Originally posted by TomThumb View Post
                            Blimey, how many spurs fans are in this then
                            I take it you are not a spurs fan

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                              I take it you are not a spurs fan
                              Nope, most definately am, was a season ticket holder till funds made me stop going :tinysmile_cry_t:

S.
                              I thought I knew something, but now I know nothing

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X