• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

yup Pt2537 is here now too

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: yup Pt2537 is here now too

DEVILS FRUIT lol and they are crap dunked in coffee !
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      DEVILS FRUIT lol and they are crap dunked in coffee !
      Good with chianti, though:

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/bru...ato_and_basil/

Comment

A new concoction to suit all tastes

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Tools perhaps we should be sharing the same title???
          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
            A new concoction to suit all tastes

Brilliant!

Comment

It was not CAG that actually helped you it was good peeps like PT etc who give up their time freely to help as the members and team do here on LB. You will find that if you need any help you will get it here no probs.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by Wasabicado View Post
              Hi, I'm new here due to recent events on CAG, from which I was absent for a good while. A lot of stuff seems to have happened. I've not migrated my CAG username either. I was alarmed to see today that PT has been blackballed. I guess I'll have to go back an have a look at what's gone on. Were CAG allowing DCAs to post or were they infiltrated? Umm... perhaps I should go back and ask that.

CAG helped me when I had nowhere to turn and I, hopefully, helped others in turn. Not sure what to do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wasabicado View Post
                Hi, I'm new here due to recent events on CAG, from which I was absent for a good while. A lot of stuff seems to have happened. I've not migrated my CAG username either. I was alarmed to see today that PT has been blackballed. I guess I'll have to go back an have a look at what's gone on. Were CAG allowing DCAs to post or were they infiltrated? Umm... perhaps I should go back and ask that.

CAG helped me when I had nowhere to turn and I, hopefully, helped others in turn. Not sure what to do now.
                Please, post up your situation here, we will attempt to assist you!

Comment

Thanks PT yes i got your replies and very helpful too

PF
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

A lot of names i recognise, but i realy do need to hve a word with the site owners re this design, i only found how to register as i know the direct link, and this layout is awfull, what was wrong with th old site?

Anyway, i was saddened by the events on CAG as they make no sense, but more saddened when i heard PT had been forced out, as though he may have not realised it at the time, he gave me the hint needed to put a case to bed.

Regards

Blind

(better known as blind-as-a-bat)

Comment

• Re: yup Pt2537 is here now too

Is there any of the old gang left over on GAG

Comment

Hi ODC hope you are well, I think if I am here, that may answer your question, though i am not banned from CAG yet...............though a friend of mine is, a friend that i turn too when i am stuck and need help/advice, which says a lot if you get my meaning

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                          Please, post up your situation here, we will attempt to assist you!

Hi, AC.

I think paranoia prevented me last night from migrating my CAG username because I'm really not sure what's going on over there and whether those in question are lurking here. I've said 'hello' in the Welcome section today but you can PM me if you want to know who I am/was on CAG. No high-flyer, though, OK?

All of this household's debts are under control and have been for the past year:-

6 x CCs (pre 2007) now on the DCA roundabout awaiting them to serve papers. If they ever do!

2 x Loans with CCA correct; payments continuing.

1 x tied loan continuing minus PPI repayments. Mis-sold PPI claim not upheld by bank NOR FO!! Boy, what a kick in the teeth that was after all the evidence laid before them! I appealed and it was still not upheld!!

Still awaiting full response from Information Commissioner on bank breaching terms of DSAR, i.e, the failed to send copies of letters and branch notes that I know exist!

The last one has led me to believe that any organisation, not just the banks, can choose to omit paperwork requested under a DSAR. After all, it's your word against theirs, isn't it?

Still and all, I am more than happy that my wife and I got our lives back and our health didn't suffer much, unlike some people and for that I'm grateful to several of the names I've seen on this forum. I just think it's a shame that there's been this fragmentation for the banks/DCAs/biased judiciary will see this split in the ranks as something to exploit and give them confidence.

Since the Egg thread's gone on CAG, can anyone give me a brief synopsis of what happened?

'Cado

Comment

Originally posted by Blind View Post
                            Hi ODC hope you are well, I think if I am here, that may answer your question, though i am not banned from CAG yet...............though a friend of mine is, a friend that i turn too when i am stuck and need help/advice, which says a lot if you get my meaning
                            Im not actually banned over on GAG yet!!!!!

I might as well be though because my posts are moderated so by the time a mod clears them my advise has already been given by someone else. I cannot PM my pals nor read attachments. All because I joined the furore over the Leeds Losers

Comment

Originally posted by Blind View Post
                              but i realy do need to hve a word with the site owners re this design, i only found how to register as i know the direct link, and this layout is awfull, what was wrong with th old site?

(better known as blind-as-a-bat)
                              The site owners have worked extremely hard over the last three years with this site - I have not heard one person complain about the "awful" layout at all. Try navigating your way MSE or CAG even!! Less is more!

Comment

Ahhhh I just replied to your email, you found the link in the end then

Thanks Xena.

Blind, what old design?
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X