• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Quote of the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the day

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory

Re: Quote of the day

Bloody hell , you sound just like nattie lol

Comment

Polish my nuts and serve me a milk shake.

sorry couldn't resist

Comment

I gaze at the brilliant full moon. The same one, I think to myself, at which Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato gazed. Suddenly, I imagine they appear beside me. I tell Socrates about the national debate over one's right to die and wonder at the constancy of the human condition. I tell Plato that I live in the country that has come the closest to Utopia. I tell Aristotle that we have found many more than four basic elements and I show him a periodic table. I get a box of kitchen matches and strike one. They gasp with wonder. We spend the rest of the night lighting farts

PKea

Comment

do you know I did actually fart when i read that beautiful story.......... awwwwww
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The sites gone effin mad lol, all the peeps are losing it lo lNattie you have started a fashion here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peeps think it's trendy to be potty pmsl

Comment

As We Grow Up, We Learn That Even The One Person That Wasn't Supposed To Ever Let You Down Probably Will.
              You Will Have Your Heart Broken, Probably More Than Once, And It's Harder Every Time.
              You'll Break Hearts Too, So Remember How It Felt When Yours Was Broken.
              You'll Fight With Your Best Friend.
              You'll Blame A New Love For Things An Old One Did.
              You'll Cry Because Time Is Passing Too Fast, And You'll Eventually Lose Someone You Love.
              So
              Take Too Many Pictures, Laugh Too Much, And Love Like You've Never Been Hurt Because Every Sixty Seconds You Spend Upset Is A Minute Of Happiness You'll Never Get Back....

or in Natties case a sain minute you will never get back lolol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X