• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles win again....lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagles win again....lol

What a night...sever crashing, changing chat room, etc etc...but all in all a good night was had by all.....

ok the score after 26 questions (the 1st time the server went )

Beagles:::156. (7 Team players)
    R.U.C. :::: 62. (4 Team players)
    P.Charges: 81 (6 Team players)

After the server went Penalty charges declared themselves the winners !!!!!!

Overall scores......

Beagles.....241.....winners
    p.charges....93.....
    RUC....85...

Highest scorers....

Nattie....100, ame...47....LB
    Komm.....26...hans 24....PC
    brech...60.....RUC

Roll on next week.....

Re: Beagles win again....lol

It was close then..........

Comment

Nattie lol, he must have come good after I got booted pmsl!!!!!

Comment

Yes but is he using the banks computer with a mega mega bandwidth so he posts quicker than us mere mortals--LOL

Comment

I knew there was something, as he wasn't doing very well while I was there lol

Comment

And, who was in each team ?

sapphire

Comment

GO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Casting aspertions on my character is not a good thing. Is there a lawyer in the house?!!

Comment

now then you know you only did well cause i wasnt playing last night......

now who is quiz master next week and how can i bribe them...lol

mistie

Comment

Mistie, I am unable to take part next week unfortunately so you will need to relay questions via MSN so I can give you the answers.

Comment

ohhh nattie why...bugger

Comment

To give everyone else a chance, I know I have been the best person in the quiz and has been carrying beagles to two terrific wins, so time for you to try out without my fabulous self. (albeit MSN me mistie and your score will be the highest!!)

Comment

If Mistie has to MSN you, then you have to Google the questions, you'll be at a distinct disadvantage, better you just continue to do the quiz and paste them into google as they're asked

Comment

ok nattie, will do.....you want me to put ur fav avatar up for helping me your reward....

mistie

Comment

interesting proposal but you need to speak to amethyst with regards to avatar, cos I think she tried to get the right one(and I should not be ungrateful)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X