• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Call for new 'hero' bank holiday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for new 'hero' bank holiday

Gordon Brown is urged by a think tank to create a new bank holiday to celebrate community heroes.

More...

Re: Call for new 'hero' bank holiday

like spiderman ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Batman was better, had a bit more to him than just spider webs!

Comment

errrrr helloooooooooooo

like what ?

dinner
        a pole
        silly car
        red phone

what could he actually do ? he had no special physical powers just a fancy utility belt anyone could have had and a poncy old cave with a poncy young sidekick

whereas spidyman.................welllllllll

he could shoot stuff out his wrists and swing from it

ooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Spiderman, left gotham city had a life changing experience and went back as a suave and sophisticated aristocrat with a penchant for black leather and fast cars. Duuuurrrrr. you want a reporter with tricks rather than a well travelled RICH man? are you mad?

Comment

spiderman had nothing to do with gotham city
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

and yes a man who can do tricks is better than a well travelled up his own bum techno freak any day
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Who is a RICH MAN and has MONEY? Amethyst are you sure you're a woman? I would quite happily bend over and take it like a man if i had his money to spend. We all have a price!

Comment

yah boo sucks more important things in life than money

but being a banker u wouldnt realise that
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have just realised what I have said. To clarify, I would love a man with money and a fantastic lifestyle IF i was a woman. I'm not though.

Comment

No you are not - and you would do damn well to remember that !

I take it you concede that Spiderman is in fact the better super hero ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Amethyst one day you will actually read my posts rather then reading one post in isolation. I earlier suggested i would be taking it in an area not made for a male appendage so I was clarifying the post. Would I want to be radioactive material?? I don't think so. Superman YES. Batman YES. Spiderman DEFINITELY NO.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X