• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is it me or???????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or???????????

does anyone else think this is not funny at all?

The funniest joke at this year's Edinburgh Festival Fringe has been revealed: "Hedgehogs. Why can't they just share the hedge?"

The one-liner came from London comic Dan Antopolski, 36, who is known for his surreal stand up routines.
    A panel of nine comedy critics sifted through more than 3,600 minutes of material to find the winner of the Dave Award for the Funniest Joke of the Fringe.
    They each had a pool of around 7,200 different jokes to choose from, based on estimates of the average comedian telling two jokes per minute, organisers said.
    Shortlisted gags were put up for the public vote, with more than 3,000 comedy fans choosing the funniest.
    With nearly 18% of votes, Antopolski took top spot and walked away with a trophy from TV channel Dave and a £1,000 cash prize.
    The joke was taken from the Perrier Award-nominee's show Silent But Deadly.
    Antopolski said: "Although I have won things before at the Fringe, this definitely means the most to me, and that it should unite my loves of hedgehogs, comedy and Dave makes this prize very special."
    Stage and TV star Denise van Outen, who made her Fringe debut in a new one-woman musical comedy show called Blondes, was named by judges as telling what they felt was one of the worst gags.
    The Edinburgh Festival Fringe features music, theatre, dance, opera and art as well as comedy and ends on August 31.

Re: Is it me or???????????

Well, vaguely funny I suppose, depends on how much you've had to drink at the time lol. In fact it's the sort of joke my kids would have told - when they were in infant school. Like my favourite one from about a million years ago-

What's green and spongey?................

wait for it!..

A Green Sponge.
    Is no longer here

Comment

I don't get all this 'alternative' comedy stuff, give me a good oldfashioned filthy joke anytime.

Comment

bahhh its funny you miserable burgers
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

prefer this not too rude imo

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much and one day, whilst they were walking through the woods they came across a golden frog. The frog turned to them and said: "Ooh, I don't often meet anyone in these parts." They were amazed that the frog had talked to them.

The golden frog admitted: "Mind you, when I do meet someone I always give them six wishes. You can have three wishes each in this case.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could

Comment

Love it!!!!
            Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X