• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Legal Beagles Vs. Reclaim Unfair Charges-Quiz winners are......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Beagles Vs. Reclaim Unfair Charges-Quiz winners are......

[Brechiner] 10:25 pm: I declare beagles the winners

THis is who WON BRING IT ON.
    Great performance from the beagles team. Get in there.

Re: Legal Beagles Vs. Reclaim Unfair Charges-Quiz winners are......

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

I won

(shhhh dont ruin my illusion)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I won;t ruin the illusion but with 52 points the banker wins the pot for the Legal Beagles team.

(shhh don;t tell amethyst that googlebags helped)

Comment

Revenge will be sweet
          Budgie

Comment

Congrats guys, would have been there to cheer you on lol, I couldn't get through the front door of Unfair Charges though, pmsl

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM.

I would have been there to answer the easy questions but I was waylaid by a bottle of Rioja and a lamb rogan josh, ah well next time.

Best wishes,
              Hod..Liam..
              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I do believe we are at home on the next game, so no excuses lol.

Comment

You perhaps should start thinking of excuses NOW.

Budgie

Comment

Fighting talk eh, from a cocky little budgie lol.
                    See you next Tuesday pmsl Enaid

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      I do believe we are at home on the next game, so no excuses lol.
                      Do we have anybody intelligent enough to set the questions?

Don't ask me as I am thick!

Best wishes,
                      Hod...Liam..

Comment

Hod please watch what you are saying in front of the opposition, would hate to give em the wrong impression

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Hod please watch what you are saying in front of the opposition, would hate to give em the wrong impression
                          It took me forever to get onto the Reclaim charges website, I couldn't identify the letters for verification...........LOL......I had to ask for the backdoor entrance.

Best wishes,
                          Hod...Liam..

Comment

I couldnt get passed cause I didnt read the tick boxes and kept trying to get in without agreeing to the rules, pmsl.
                            Then when I saw them letters jeeeez, never seen any like that before, thought they must be a bit particular who they let in lol. Anyway in now, let the games begin lol.

Comment

I wasn't informed (errrrr who forgot to tell me then).

What's the addy of this other site then ?

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X