• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Christmas Bash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Bash

Absolutely

There are lots of nice places to meet up and lots of hotels... lol

Should I be selling this more??

Comment

We have been looking at the Central England Area.

I have posted a couple of details of hotels / Venues earlier in the thread

If you have suggestions for locations, feel free to post some details for us all to look at.

PKea

Comment

Originally posted by kevboy_telford View Post

Pkea - you buying the bottles then? (after last time!)

Ok then... If I Must

Comment

Just kidding Pkea, I am quite happy to travel

As long as there are R&C's on the menu I would travel anywhere

Ang.

I think Hotel du Vin would break my bank even if we can fit five in the bathroom alone pmsl.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
            Ok then... If I Must

Now that is my kind of bottle, only with Rum. :banana: Enaid, wh'dya think??
            Last edited by Angelizing; 16th August 2007, 10:50:AM. Reason: I forgot Enaid!! I would not mind but, Rum!!

Comment

My postcode is B71

Can't do overnighter but if not too far might be able to grab a taxi or a train. Birmingham would be good....
              Is no longer here

Comment

merry christmas everyone!!!

dates sound good, but too disorganised to plan that far!

coventry sounds good, pretty central, i spose.....postcode sa68. yes wales, russ!!!

count me in....but will have to start behaving now, so that my halo is well and truly

in place by then!

Comment

hiya like mia says too early to say but ill maybe be in if i can sort out trains and where i get them and where and so on but sounds good to me postcode pr9 is that ok xxkia

Comment

If anyone from up north is looking to train it down, try and get a train to milton keynes cos I dont mind picking people up from there enroute

Comment

Anymore takers, venue suggestions etc.

Comment

we could go to that place where they have abba tribute band and you can ride on the horsey carousel thing and eat meat out of tin buckets
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          we could go to that place where they have abba tribute band and you can ride on the horsey carousel thing and eat meat out of tin buckets
                          Your house then... ...Is it?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            I'm not going to Sweden, beers too dear lol

Comment

he he he you're all most welcome - I have a fab christmas tree provided by beryl with red and green baubles....and I am the happy fairy make it on a thursday and tools can be anifrid and agnita and and amy can be benny and bjorn (we're on a budget) and ruthie can do backing vocals.... we can have spiderman and barbie paperplates (hand drawn by the kids) and eat rock fairy cakes with billions of e numbers and sausage rolls (value ones naturally)....and i do so happen to have a trampoline which i can stick some hobby horses to which makes a lovely carousel (in a tornado anyway) - mistie,enaid and xena are providing the drinkies - so as they probably polish them off before u arrive I'd bring your own.
                              Last edited by Amethyst; 22nd August 2007, 16:23:PM.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

If Abbaspas don't show up I have arranged alternative music for the evening.

Sneak preview here - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9H_hpgpwbmQ
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X