• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Any Lewis Hamilton fans out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Lewis Hamilton fans out there?

Well I have just watched the F1 qualifying for tomorrows race and have to say what a bad sportsman Fernando Alonso is.

Lewis was queued behind Fernado in the pit lane with less than two minutes to go in the final session, Alonso was given the all-clear to leave his box but he waited 10 seconds until he made his move.

These vital seconds lost cost Lewis a final run arriving at the start finish line 4 seconds to late, while Alonso used his final lap to take pole position and put Lewis in second place for the start of tomorrow's race.

I hope the FIA and Mclaren make a stand with this, looking at the body language of Ron Dennis after this event I am sure there will be fireworks in the Mclaren camp.

I personally hope they make him start in last place or even better make him miss the race.

What a cheek! Ron Dennis should fine him, and FIA should make him start in at least 6th on the grid.

Comment

Well he is starting 6th on the grid, and Maclaren are not allowed any constructers points, they are appealing this.

It will be an interesting race.
      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Hamilton is leading with just 9 laps left.

Comment

ignore the previous post, LEWIS HAMILTON WINS AGAIN!!

Comment

Would have been more interesting if Alonso was put back only one place and they fought it out wheel to wheel on the track.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Hey i must be psycho? or is it psychic? lol maybe i was right first time! lmao

Comment

Well what a weekend for the F1 world, one I guess Ron would rather forget, I wonder if they will win their appeal?

Still Lewis kept his head, and got the job done

Comment

He kept his head, would have been so easy to get caught up in the "issues" of the weekend and screw up the race.

He's a good racer and can only improve with time.:slayer:

Paulo Coelho

Comment

ps... I LOVE LEWIS:o

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I am quite amazed that he has still remained leader and he could potentially be a world champion. Is he as good as Schumacher(a racing legend)?

Comment

pftttttt

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I would say he is similar to senna....

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Schumacher was a fantastic driver, no one could drive in the rainy conditions as well as schuey.

Comment

Micheal was a demon, but there have been better drivers

He is a racing god but needs more experiance. He is so level headed and cool under pressure but dont forget he is a rookie and bound to mess up sooner or later.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X