• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Talking nonsense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking nonsense

You know you PM my meaning and drift in my snow. TALK NONSENSE which does have some meaning if you take an hour to think of it.

The leak in the bucket needs a dress. Furnish my box and the bucket is fixed if you PM my meaning.
    Easy one to start with

those priveleged vipers sting the sight of the blind man oh children of the dark to destroy the sunlight. Think in time and crashes does not end in flames. I nearly turned my back to the sun, drift in my snow idiot.

Comment

Nattie you really have lost the plot mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nattie.. I believe I speak for the majority when I say.

Will you stop talking ****e

Thanks mate.

Comment

Nope. It is better for everyone that i do talk nonsense at the moment otherwise i would be saying words that I know I will regret saying. I would suggest you not DARE me to go there because I would not choose my words carefully. Everyone has been warned(I do make further warnings). Leave what you know and don't know alone for now.

Comment

After you left my plate, oh little piggie, I mourned your passing. Oh, that I could taste your sweetness once more, twixt those floury buns. And how I long for the spice that was so abundantly smothering your skin.

But no more, tis gone. Alas.

It was a bloomin fine bacon buttie, though. And that HP sauce was obviously invented to compliment it beautifully.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Bloody hell it's catching!!!!!

Comment

pmsl Is there something in the water?
                When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Theres nowt in our water!
                  well there shouldnt be for £69 a month lol

Comment

Blimey that is expensive, try some amber nectar and the speak that i spoke will become clear as the sky is grey, if you drift in my snow?

Comment

It would be a lot cheaper lol!!!!
                      But then i do live in glorious devon

Comment

My snow is blacker than the night, yet it's mantle casts a gentle glow in the penumbra of my mind.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

The board is loaded with many meanings that break the code for the weak. In the tower i await and the fear of death is all around me. Speak not of it, cos you will not drift in my snow anymore. For the rivers run dry again and mental patient has been medicated. The journey is nearly upon me to blind me from the path. I await for you oh children of the dark, my deeds have been finalised. Do not drift in my snow, it would not be wise. the slowest one is how this is.

Comment

Re: Talking nonsense

oh rapunzel rapunzel let down your hair
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X