• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Mothers Day(did you remember the card??)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mothers Day(did you remember the card??)

Happy Mothers day to all who are mothers. Most important is to get the card or its drive bys!!!
    Tags: images, meant, mothers

Re: Happy Mothers Day(did you remember the card??)

pmsl cheers nats.

My kids are downstairs cleaning the house while I eat a rather dodgy looking breakfast
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just in case they forgot lol

PS it doesn't work I tried it

Comment

My son befeore going abroad on Wednesday left my Mothers Day card for me, he has called from Shanghai on Friday to wish me a happy mothers day, then he called again on Saturday...........told me he would call again today!

Going to visit my daughter at Uni and going out for lunch with her.

xxx

Comment

I got 2 cards, one made at the day center by Tilly and her PA loverly.
          One from the lad with a request for a dinner for his mate and his 'new girlfriend' not his mates girlfriend but his lol.
          Lets hope this is the one lol and he emigrates ...............................................soo n

Comment

I got up at 7 am and went to the cemetary, put some lovely flowers on my parents grave and had a little chat with them. Drove back here and stopped a mile away to pick up the papers around 8.30 ish and guess what the bloody car wouldn't start again so had to call out the RAC, by the time they turned up it was 9.30 ish and I'd read the papers and scoffed a packet of buscuits I'd bought.
            Anyways whilst I was sitting there, himself was finishing decorating the bathroom lol.
            Oh and got a call a few minutes ago from Stepson to check that I'm OK today, and that meant so much, such a lovely lad.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X