• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Good puns only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good puns only

My posts will be rather less frequent for the next few weeks. I broke my right humorus out walking on Tuesday. Bloody painful, but getting less so as days past. Single handed typing only.
    Tags: None

I hope you didn't damage any local infrastructure.

Comment

I was coming down a slope in the woods. Too steep, too bumpy, and didn't pick my feet up enough. No stones or tree roots went home crying.

Comment

Originally posted by dslippy View Post
        I was coming down a slope in the woods. Too steep, too bumpy, and didn't pick my feet up enough. No stones or tree roots went home crying.
        I'm glad to hear it. Congrats you qualify for an environmentally friendly badge.

Seriously, hope you recover soon.

Comment

Best wishe for a speedy recovery

Comment

That is about right

Comment

Chinaman say.Breake bone is not so hu·mor·ous.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Breaking your humerus is not funny, so I wish you a speedy recovery.
                Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Definitely getting batter, but the more improve the further away recovery seems to be.
                  Today was my first right hand mouse use.

Comment

The problem is as we get older everything takes twice as long to recover, just take it easy, and it eventually fixes itself. Good luck best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by dslippy View Post
                      Definitely getting batter, but the more improve the further away recovery seems to be.
                      Today was my first right hand mouse use.
                      I think you should write out, 100 times.

'I must be more careful when I am out and about'.

That might help future accidents.

Comment

I remember the lines, Hold two pens make sure you have them tight, and start writing it helps for a quick finish. "O" for the old days back. Get caught out, Cane for you lad.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X