• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Valentines Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines Day

Re: Valentines Day

Comment

How romantic are you two pmsl, my old man woke up, said 'happy valentines darling' and did the dirty deed (horizontal rumba). Well thats that till his birthday lol.

Comment

Miserable buggers.

I love valentines day...its a nice excuse to be slushy and a bit gay
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Miserable buggers.

I love valentines day...its a nice excuse to be slushy and a bit gay

Like him?

Comment

I just had the best Valentines present
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

What have you told me about thinking???????????????

Now stop it pmsl

Comment

Mucky mare, had a 'surprise' visitor have we

Comment

Oh I say, my mind is working overtime now LOL

:beagle:

Comment

Other half was VERY surprised at what she had for Valentines Day off me !!

Comment

I don't call it Valentine's day any more; I call it "Profit Day".

It used to be a time to send a hand-made card to your secret crush... not an excuse for your girlfriend to demand huge expenditure on s**t.

Tom
                      I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
                      Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

Mrs LB sent ME a red rose. :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

I had a full roast dinner sitting on the table waiting for her coming home from work, posh smelly candles and fizzy pretend wine. With toffee cheescake for afters. All made by my own fair hand.

A bit of role reversal doesn't make me gay though, Ame. :washing:
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Sod the lot of you.

Bargain of the day has to be a whole DOZEN red roses from Asda for a mere £2 !!!

The wife has never been so happy to get TWO dozen roses from me

Comment

'Love bus' proposal offer spurned

BBC NEWS | Wales | 'Love bus' proposal offer spurned

Valentine's Day has failed to inspire the romantics of Wrexham to get on a "love bus" and pop the question.
                            Arriva Wales was offering to kit out a bus with champagne and chocolates for anyone who wanted to make a proposal on the move.
                            They were even going to change the bus destination board to read "Will you marry me? and add a personalisation.
                            But a spokesman for the company said "unfortunately" no-one in Wrexham had come forward to take up the offer.
                            The spokesman said they had run the promotion in other areas of the UK and "someone had taken up the offer in Yorkshire, but unfortunately no-one has in the Wrexham area."
                            The company was offering to equip the "love bus" with chocolates, champagne, cherubs, hearts and harps to make it an "unforgettable" place for a proposal.
                            They were also offering to be on hand to help transport any couple whose romance was sealed on Valentine's Day to their wedding.
                            But their spokesman said: "It just looks as though it wasn't meant to be."

Comment

That doesn't surprise me at all, after all how many sheep do you see waiting at Bus Stops eh.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X