• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

17 Oct 2019 Political Declaration - Brexit Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Oct 2019 Political Declaration - Brexit Deal

Just if anyone is interested. Other docs published https://ec.europa.eu/commission/brexit-negotiations_en

17 October 2019 TF50 (2019) 66 – Commission to EU 27
    Working document - Consolidated version of the Withdrawal Agreement following revision of Protocol on Ireland/Northern Ireland and technical adaptations to Article 184 “Negotiations on the future relationship” and Article 185 “Entry into force and application” (document TF50(2019)64), as agreed at negotiators’ level and endorsed by the European Council;
    - Subject to legal revision.

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/site...-10-2019_1.pdf

17 October 2019 TF50 (2019) 65 – Commission to EU 27
    Revised text of the Political Declaration setting out the framework for the future relationship between the European Union and the United Kingdom as agreed at negotiators’ level on 17 October 2019, to replace the one published in OJ C 66I of 19.2.2019.

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/site...eclaration.pdf

edit -

Here's the Withdrawal Bill

https://publications.parliament.uk/p...0007/20007.pdf
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

People didnt vote for a deal.

The only people that will loose and not recover there losses in the event of CLEAN BREXIT , are the financers, bankers, solsitors and accountants that are attached to the public service spending. Or parasites as i refair to them. ( not normal sosltors, there mostly decent people )

I am sick of being refaired to as a white supremst or backward or little brittner becuase i beleive in our nation and its founding principals. I understand biology and the only differences i see in our groups is class ( hard working well off vs parasites )

I am conservative when it comes to relationships and belive under 25 year olds should be protected, from older people and there opinions/actions. ( like Vaz )

I am fed up of being called an idiot that dosnt understand economics, by a class of people that are secondery tax payers at the best and are funding there wages of debt that out kids will be responcable for paying. .

That deal is a new treaty, Boris is chamberlin . we need an election

Thats my opnion of this surrender treaty

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

You should tell that to my Aunt who swallowed every single word from Gove, Johnson and Farage that a great deal would be forthcoming. She believed the lie that the EU needs us as much as we need them because it was peddled at every turn before the referendum. Only after the result and the fact the EU didn't roll over did Theresa May come up with the classic, 'No Deal is better than a bad deal'. A sentiment she didn't believe but was saying to keep the core voter base for her party on-side.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterCoder View Post
        You should tell that to my Aunt who swallowed every single word from Gove, Johnson and Farage that a great deal would be forthcoming. She believed the lie that the EU needs us as much as we need them because it was peddled at every turn before the referendum. Only after the result and the fact the EU didn't roll over did Theresa May come up with the classic, 'No Deal is better than a bad deal'. A sentiment she didn't believe but was saying to keep the core voter base for her party on-side.
        Its wasnt a vote for a deal, it was leave or remain.

its the remainiacs that changed the words. Its remainiacs that are desroying democracy,

Its like when you leave a bird, sometimes you just have to do whats right for yourself, or you would never move on in life, Some people, arnt strong enough to leave when they need to.

Also, your refiaring to a third person, and how they was duped, ??????? clasic remainic, someone else was to stupid to realise and they voted leave, and now, you have educated them, they would votre remain.

My favourate question to remainiacs, whats more important, demcracy or your opinion on everyone else ability to make a choice for themselve ?

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

No, if your main spokespersons for Leave, both official and unofficial, make claims that leaving would include a deal it was they who put the deal into the mix. Not anyone campaigning for Remain. It was the Leave groups stance from the get go that no one was talking about leaving without a deal and that is a fact; they're all on record as saying we'd have access to the single market, we'd get a great deal because we buy German cars and French wine.

They all stood on platforms that essentially said that leaving would allow the UK to have their cake and eat it.

If we could have our cake and eat it, everyone would have voted to leave. But we can't and it's plainly obvious that we can't hence why the Government are trying their hardest to get a deal.

But hey, you won, get over it.

Comment

No, whos main spokesperson, not everyone in life looks to other for direction.

They all stood on platforms that essentially said that leaving would allow the UK to have their cake and eat it.
            No they didnt, Its was a binary choice, Leave or remain,

Also, saying Quote
            They all stood on platforms that essentially said .
            Leave or remain, nothing else, also, its wordwrangeling to say, they esential said, its double speak

I am a primary tax payer
            I am a farther,
            I voted remain only for the reason that i wanted to avoid division within our country, i cou;ld se this comming,
            but demcorcys more important, the link between our voice and our vote has been broken by an elite class of halfwhits

Comment

Clearly denial isn't just a river in Africa. Plenty of videos of all of the main Leave campaigners promising a great deal and dismissing all warnings as Project Fear.

Your own points make the argument for me that the referendum was ridiculous since a binary option of leaving or remaining was impossible to deliver.

Looks likely that the deal won't get voted through so a second referendum likely to be put on the table since Parliament can't come to agreement.

Comment

This deal is an utter mess, it leaves the ECJ with jurisdiction over the UK,
                I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Here's the Withdrawal Bill

https://publications.parliament.uk/p...0007/20007.pdf
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    I will correct that for you

here is the new EU treaty.

It was the remain option on the vote.

The MPs have surrendered to a foregn power.

Some through blackmail, some through coearsion, some becuse there so full of soy there drunk on there own self importance.

Maily though, becuase there large scale supply chain debt frauds linked to PFIs and loans on regeneration building, that there trying to hide,

The road to hell is built on debt, laden on our childeren, with warning signs being paperd over with money.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X