• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car registration

Hi. I’ve noticed that my car has been pict, with its full registration. Is this legal and does it pose any threat with cloning?
    Tags: None

Pict?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Pict?
      lol I meant pictured.

Comment

Originally posted by Setmefree3 View Post

lol I meant pictured.
        By whom? Can you explain the circymstances in more detail?

Comment

Do you mean someone has posted a photo online which includes your car and the registration is visible ?

I never really understand why people blank out their registration numbers in pics - so nosey people can't check if you have an MOT and tax I guess.... if someone wants to clone a particular car I suspect wandering around a car park or keeping eyes open on the roads would be a more efficient way of picking up relevant registrations. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be legal either ? unless it was posted in the context of encouraging an attack on the car / its owner etc?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post

By whom? Can you explain the circymstances in more detail?
            basically where I live there is very little parking space. Most park with two wheels on the kerb, the pavements are wide so any disabled or parents with prams can still get passed.

Someone took a picture of my car who didn’t like where it was parked and posted it around social media.

Comment

Not quite sure why your reg being posted online is more likely to be cloned than being parked on the street.

If it embarrasses you, then stop parking like that, otherwise just ignore it and carry on as usual

Comment

Whilst I appreciate that some residents feel that your constituent, namely Xxxxxxxxxxx is parked inappropriately outside of his property, providing that the vehicle is taxed, licensed and insured for use on the public highway and is parked so as not to cause an obstruction ( image clearly shows none) or danger to the public then there are no parking restrictions within this area to prevent this.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X