• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

So what did you get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what did you get?

Happy Christmas everybody:santa1:

Thanks to all the team for all their hard work over the year.

i do hope Amythist has a good day after all her trials this year.

So what did Santa bring for you?:santa3:

The strangest i got (so far) is elephant poo in a box from my son!

Have a good day everyone.

Re: So what did you get?

Awww thanks grimbell ((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))) am having a lovely day with kids and ex, watching two ronnies at mo wishing I'd put turkey on a bit earlier and had a bigger oven lol.

One child playing electric guitar way too loudly and very badly and other brushing the hair of a disembodied head and the boys giggling stupidly trying to put a giant scalextric set together lol.

My mum called from New Zealand and my brother called from Sweden so thats the family bit dealt with lol.

I used to sell elephant poo stuff - photo albums and sketch books etc, very nice.

Don't think I had any strange presents, got my fave perfume (angel for future ref lol) and lots of choccies. Best present is seeing the kids so happy

Hope everyone is having a lovely time too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

We got some reindeer poo through secret santa with some friends. That was different!:reindeer:

Comment

I got a DIY cookery kit, came with raw turkey, beef, pork, carrots, sprouts, parsnips, peas, brocolli and potatoes.
        Packet of stuffing mix, cranberry, apple and horseraddish sauces.
        Some dinky xmas puds and brandy sauce.
        Some nice cheeses and a box of cheese biscuits.
        Some nice wine (well say nice, it gave me dimples actually)

No instructions I had to play it by ear so to speak.

Anyway, unlike any other DIY kit I have had, there was nothing left over at the end.
        So all in all a good result

I also got some money, some rum, some smellies, some rum, a jumper, some rum, a lovely salt a pepper set, some rum, a cuddly toy, a conveyor belt..............................
        Did I mention I liked a drop o' rum?

Comment

Always wanted a coveyor belt !!!!!!
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Me too :santa_wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Do you mean you always wanted the CUDDLY TOY!!!

Comment

Also got a number plate for our camper with her name on............Jemmima the Hymer lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X