• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What to do in Peterborough?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do in Peterborough?

Ins my Grandparents birthadys next week, both late 80's and live in Peterborough any sugesstions on what to get them?
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Re: What to do in Peterborough?

Not sure if you meant you wanted to take them somewhere in Peterborough or buy them something in Peterborough, but some ideas here anyway http://www.gifts-wizard.co.uk/gifts-for-old-people.php

Comment

my rather vague rapidly written post was for gifts for them or for some where to take them for a meal in peterborough - or if anyone knew of dinner dance kind of things for OAP's?

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

The Cathedral Cafe is lovely in the grounds of the errr Cathedral, and nice for a wander. If you are going out in the day. Don't know what they/you are in to. Evening wise theres the Key Theatre which usually has some nice things on....Key Theatre, Peterborough - this at the moment OVER THE RAINBOW, THE LIFE STORY OF EVA CASSIDY and has a nice restaurant downstairs overlooking the river. theres also a boat/barge thing chinese restaurant just down from there which is lovely (well used to be havent been for yonks) but if they're 80 I'd guess chinese food on a boat isn't their thing lol. Or take them ice skating rofl.

next week

26th October at 7.30pm
        Glenn Miller Magic: The Ultimate Big Band Legend
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I think it's nice to get some info from the year they were born and if anything out the ordinary happened on any of their birthdays after that. I think you can get the info on tinternet and maybe do a bit of a scrap book of sorts. Always gets people chatting and laffin about how things have changed over the years IMO. Enaid x

Comment

I never get that lol...the year you were born you don't give a toss or remember anything about....much more interesting to do a scrapbook of stuff from the year you turned 10 or 16 lol I know i love reading the stuff about the 80's cause from when i was born to 1980 I was only 6 so really don't remember a thing about it.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Who is Eva Cassidy? The theatre restaurant looks good! Will go into town now and see what I can find in the way of scarp book stuff! They would love that! might be tricky they were born 1919 and 1920

Better than OH's idea of werthers originals and slippers!
              Last edited by Mochamoo; 17th October 2008, 14:00:PM.

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

Eva Cassidy was until her death what many would call an Unknown artist. However since her death she has sold in excess of 8 million records. She died aged 33 in 1996 from cancer. Jazz musician at heart but a very beautiful voice.
                This is her singing at the Alley in 1996. Within 12 months of this clip being made, she was dead. The song is quite appropriate. "Autumn Leaves".
                She is known for the Songbird Album.
                YouTube - Eva Cassidy - autumn leaves

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X