• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Sun: Woman has haircut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun: Woman has haircut

Sun
    Woman has haircut

A woman has had a haircut, the Sun can reveal.

A spokesman for the woman said ''I think she quite likes it really''.

On other pages:

What this means for you p 2- 9

PM calls emergency cabinet meeting p 10 - 14

Our medical expert explains ''what happens when a woman has a haircut?'' p 15 - 27

International reaction:

Pope calls for ''calm'' p 28 - 47

Mandela: ''eh?'' p 58 - 93

Other news:

600,000 perish in earthquake p 94

Re: The Sun: Woman has haircut

Pmsl you nutter Nick :kiss:

Comment

Hi Exc !

Your post really made me chuckle !! msl:

The only time we ever hear about Posh is when she either has had a haircut.. gone on a shopping spree in LA.. been out for dinner..or shes pregnant ! reggers:

Hasn't the Sun got anything better to do? There are more important things going on in the world.. :typing:

BTW.. Can someone please ring the Sun?. got some big news for them !. am gonna put the kettle on and make a cuppa ! ! :rofl:

Bf xx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

make me one :kiss:
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yeh ok Ame... 2 sugars? ill throw in a biccy for ya too! lol x

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

Its also on the front of the Mirror, has been discussed on GMTV where Ben Shepherd described the cut as a POXY (a cross between Posh and Pixie). Now knowing that Ben is an Essex boy he should have known better than to call it that, as here POXY means a totally different thing entirely :roll:Oh and apparently Phil and Fern have chatted about it as well.

Anyways just to let you know I have gone from Blonde back to my natural colour Red.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              Its also on the front of the Mirror, has been discussed on GMTV where Ben Shepherd described the cut as a POXY (a cross between Posh and Pixie). Now knowing that Ben is an Essex boy he should have known better than to call it that, as here POXY means a totally different thing entirely :roll:Oh and apparently Phil and Fern have chatted about it as well.

Anyways just to let you know I have gone from Blonde back to my natural colour Red.

LOL Sapphy!

Cant imagine walking into a hairdressers asking.. "Can I have a poxy new haircut please"???!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloomingflower View Post
                Cant imagine walking into a hairdressers asking.. "Can I have a poxy new haircut please"???!!! lol
                From some of the women i see, it seems that lots of them must do..lol

Comment

I just dyed a few strands of my hair purple but it came out red.

dun dun darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Have you not read the newspapers recently, they hunt for things to print.

Just think how hard it is to find newsworty items to print. they have to have a someone to write about, and hard as it is to accept some people will buy the paper just to keep up with what they think will be a new fashion.

Comment

Well I do believe it is Britains best selling comic, the men seem to like it lol

Comment

I think it may have boooooobies in it

Men are so simple
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          I think it may have boooooobies in it

Men are so simple
                          Yes and totally transparent stupid sods, when are they ever going to realise the women are the superior sex ?

Comment

To be fair, surely t*ts are more interesting than haircuts, even for women!

Comment

In an world where banks with silly names are bought by the US treasury at a serious haircut, it's nice to see that the fat cat's are not the only ones taking their haircut like a girl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X