• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Appeal Judgment - 26th February 2009 - OFT v Abbey National Plc & Otrs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Appeal Judgment - 26th February 2009 - OFT v Abbey National Plc & Otrs

Originally posted by righty View Post
    Nattie from your comments you may think that only the uneducated think that way but you'd be wrong. Many middle class who feel they have been conned by both the banks & the government feel much the same way. Also it's when the protests start emanating from such people that government should take note
    When it does come from Middle England, give me a nudge, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
      That is well funny. I iz wiv u and me mates if you wanna put a trolly fru a window. I fink we should ban The Guardian, cos they iz well green.
      Down wiv the monarchy coz we ain't been unhappy wiv them for a well long time.
      INNIT!

Tom
      I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
      Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

I had to read your post a couple of times to decipher the syntax Nattie, but I think I've got it now.

One thing that Bankstormer didnt ask you on your opinion, assume the banks "win" on this matter...?

whats you viewpoint on them then "mate"? (trust I spelt that right....:})

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          I had to read your post a couple of times to decipher the syntax Nattie, but I think I've got it now.

One thing that Bankstormer didnt ask you on your opinion, assume the banks "win" on this matter...?

whats you viewpoint on them then "mate"? (trust I spelt that right....:})
          On the banks' winning?

Comment

Whilst I disagree with the way Nattie made his post I do agree that pushing a supermarket trolley through a bank window is not a mature thing to suggest. It would achieve nothing other than discrediting the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
              Whilst I disagree with the way Nattie made his post I do agree that pushing a supermarket trolley through a bank window is not a mature thing to suggest. It would achieve nothing other than discrediting the campaign.
              Totally agree. Nattie must be having a rare off day and pushing a trolley through the banks window is not the cleverest thing to carry out.
              I also disagree with the way that the city workers fluttered £10.00 notes out of their office windows as people who had just lost thir jobs and homes walked by on a peaceful march the other days.

Comment

That is well funny. I iz wiv u and me mates if you wanna put a trolly fru a window. I fink we should ban The Guardian, cos they iz well green.
                For those who have met me in person. Do I speak like this?

Comment

Thats not the point Nattie. It wouldn't matter what you speak like. It's what you seemed to be implying by speaking like that, that was the point. Seemed a bit "ist" ish. Like saying that only people like that are criminals and would even think of rioting, when we all know that isn't the case.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

To clarify, I do not condone the use of a trolley for access to a bank, I believe access should be through an open door during their normal opening hours. I don't read the Guardian that often. And I am not as republican in leaning as I was in my youth.
                    Anyone who does believe putting a trolley through a banks front or side windows is legitimised because of bank charges is quite frankly in cloud cuckoo land.

Comment

Nattie i have never met you but i have followed your threads both on LB and other sites because of the good advise that you give. The above wasn't one of your best.

Comment

So HoL arent sitting again till the 20th, shall we play a board game while we wait?
                        Credit Crunch: the board game | Credit Crunch | The Economist

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whis tle::whistle:

Comment

Point taken. Can we move on please?

I have let Kofi back out of the cupboard for a while lol.........
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Just to clarify on the "trolley"
                            Its not going through anyones window as the legal justice mechanism has to run its course, before "natural" justice takes over.
                            Apologies for not making that clear.

Query for you nattie: whats your opinion on your exboss having his windows bricked last week?

He (shred) really is/was a "Beacon" of the Banks in terms of how they are perceived.

Comment

Like Wendy said let's move on.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                                Thats not the point Nattie. It wouldn't matter what you speak like. It's what you seemed to be implying by speaking like that, that was the point. Seemed a bit "ist" ish. Like saying that only people like that are criminals and would even think of rioting, when we all know that isn't the case.

Quite right. I have never believed in the WTO as I have always thought it would lead to the major powers treating the 3rd World even more as mere vassal states

If I was young again I'd be manning the barricades as I did in the 60's over the Vet War

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X