• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Time to put the cards on the table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to put the cards on the table

I received an email recently from a perspective client suggesting that they had been told i was wrong to claim credit for some recent cases. I am going to set out here the facts as they stand and let people make their own decisions on who is responsible for the results in the particular cases. […]

More...
    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.
    Tags: None

Re: Time to put the cards on the table

Credit where credit is due PT, I hope that if the time comes I would have you fighting my corner.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
      Credit where credit is due PT, I hope that if the time comes I would have you fighting my corner.
      Thanks DT.
      I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

Comment

I think everyone on here and almost everyone over the road knows the truth. You are an expert and have help lots of people out with your expertise. Those who you have helped directly and those of us who use your advice to others know owe you a great deal.

As a matter of interest what do Watsons think?

Comment

All I can say is I hope you can take my case should M&S (HSBC) or any third party send me court papers re alleged store to credit card debt of £10k+. Hope it never comes to that but if it does, Paul / Kate I will be relying on you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
            I received an email recently from a perspective client
            More...
            Were they a large client far away or a small one up close ?

Comment

pmsl, been waiting for that to come up
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
                haha, yes a slight error you could say

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

If this potential client has doubts about PTS involvement in the successful cases why has he come to him?
                    PT knows as well as all of us that many people don't believe what they cannot see in their own minds PT has done the legwork has got the result and won no doubt there have been loses is anyone so perfect in a legal world that's so imperfect????????

Comment

More concerning to me, would be who it was that told the perspective client that PT should not be claiming credit for those cases when it is, in fact, due to PT.
                      Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by teaboy2 View Post
                        More concerning to me, would be who it was that told the perspective client that PT should not be claiming credit for those cases when it is, in fact, due to PT.
                        There will always be those who are mis informed imparting information to others.

What annoyed me was the suggestion that i had no involvement in those cases, and the results were something that shouldnt be attributed to me at all. Obviously the enquiry was clarified etc but it annoys me all the same

Comment

This is even more and an good reason if our appeal to be successful .......then there will be no argumaent whats so ever who can take the credit forit all......... PT.... because he has set it all up done everything on it ...worked his "thingies" off. I'm polite see I don't say "worked his ********" off
                          I'll say no more.....whoever that person is .send him to me and I'll smack him in the teeth......as old as I am.

Sparkie

Comment

Not surprised it annoys you mate. It annoys me when a customer makes false accusation about my business, especially when they order items that are clearly marked as a Back-Order item as not being received and then claim they never saw the notice in the shopping cart of the website, when its hard coded to show in the shopping cart, making it impossible for it to not show the notice.

There has been a number of times when i have contacted customers telling them to make a retraction or face legal action, after seeing their posts on social media or other websites. Some people think ignorance gives them the right to make libelous statements or send abusive communications!
                            Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

PT, you don’t have to explain anything as those who actually matter have followed these cases and know the truth. Just by reading your blogs and responses to others on this website has given people hope and their first good night’s sleep in months! I personally know the attention you give everyperson who contacts you. Those facts alone make you a super hero in many, many people’s eyes.
                              :cheer2:
                              To those who question orcriticize anyone on this site who like yourself spends endless hours giving sound helpful advice I must quote an old expression from my childhood…..

You can’t educate pork!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                              ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X