• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Neighbour Dispute - Channel 5 request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour Dispute - Channel 5 request

A production company are currently producing the 2nd series of the show ‘The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door’ about problem neighbours and neighbourhood disputes for Channel 5.
    The show itself provides a factual documentation of neighbour disputes across the UK. We maintain a fair and impartial view of all cases and as such try and ascertain as much of the facts of the case as possible.
    Here is a link to the 1st series to give you a better idea of how fair the show is to all parties involved - http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-ni...-door/episodes

They are currently looking for contributors for the 2nd series who would like to share their neighbour dispute.

I will post the contact details asap, but for now please pm me if you think you may be suitable and wish to be involved with the programme.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Neighbour Dispute - Channel 5 request

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re: Neighbour Dispute - Channel 5 request

Odd title for a programme, as a neighbour is kind of next door by definition.
      #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X