• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Site Upgrade and Downtime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Upgrade and Downtime

The site will be offline from 6pm this evening hopefully only until 6am tomorrow morning.

We are moving to a dedicated server and upgrading some of the features on the forum.

This should solve any database errors and periodic downtime we have been experiencing recently.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Site Upgrade and Downtime - 6pm tonight onwards

Dont know how much hassal this would be ..... maybe email all members so they know many people work and dont check the site during the day so will not see the notice.
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Already on it hunny xxx Thank you
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

It's 'cuz you know it's SWOS's birfday, and he's gonna be trouble!
        Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
        Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
        HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

Originally posted by peed 'orf View Post
          It's 'cuz you know it's SWOS's birfday, and he's gonna be trouble!
          Oh lord, the thought of it - an old man on the sauce again

Comment

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz what am I gonna do for 12 hours???????????????:cry:

Comment

WHAT! NO LEGAL BEAGLES FOR 12 HOURS?

Comment

Wellllllllllll If you fancy a change of pace, come on over to my place
                Link in profile.

I warn you now there's alot of yanks on it.

>Nice bit of overt advertising there<

Comment

pmsl very overt.

Oh no poor swos - you'll have to entertain him instead pee'd.

Hopefully it won't be down for as long as 12 hours (if it is it means me and Tools won't be getting much sleep....oh not much change there)

Switching off at 6, doing upgrade of VB, then transfer to new server.....

Fingers Crossed

You won't notice a lot of difference hopefully - except the reduction in database errors (I HOPE )
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Hopefully it won't be down for as long as 12 hours (if it is it means me and Tools won't be getting much sleep....oh not much change there)
                    Waddya mean me and Tools, I`ve booked the night off, look at the holiday roster, I was hoping to call at the pub on the way home. Mind you, things might go a little bit smoother after a few pints
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Well i dragged Tool's ass out of the pub.... and the Forums are back on now.

We're halfway through the upgrade so just ignore any little bugs for now, we're also having to wait till tomorrow to complete the server changeover so don't worry if you still experience database errors.

Any new features will have guides written for.

We'll let you know if it needs to go off again for any length of time.

Thankyou for your patience - it will be worth it, I hope.

Now Tools and I are a little pooped so we're going to beddy byes.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hic.....Hic.........
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Some peoples permissions / user titles may be incorrect.

If anyone experiences anything unusual or has things missing they had before please PM Both Amethyst and myself and we will try to rectify ASAP.

Thanks for your patience we are confident the upgrades to both the software and the server will be of great benefit and add to the overall member experience.
                          Last edited by Tools; 7th May 2008, 14:41:PM.

Comment

It was quite painless really, many thanks Ame and Tools Enaid xx

Comment

Well that didn't hurt too much did it guys Many thank to you both for conducting the change so smoothly.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X